Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Black Hog-Is it closed?

I just read the post that stated the mini golf was closed.. Does anyone know for sure if the Black Hog closed as well?

I had sooo much fun there.. I won the drinking contest twice in my times of going..LOL

I hear they are closed lock stock and barrel. Here's what is said on another BB

According to Aruba Today for the employees when they arrived at work on Sunday, to find the locks changed and a note from the owners informing them that the company had closed its doors. The sudden closing came as a surprise to all employees, who now must scramble to make ends meet.

That's sad to hear....
    The Black Hog was a bit of a tradition for my Lady and I.
    Someone mentioned on another thread that they thought that the Hog didn't really fit with the island, but, as I'm sure many long-time visitors will recall, there was a time when you couldn't walk down any of the streets in Aruba without hearing or seeing a large bike, as in a Harley or custom chopper. You don't see so much of it anymore, (more of those crotch-rocket race bikes lately...) not so many bike shows either, too bad for that.

At any rate, yeah, the Black Hog did fit, and I'm sorry to see it gone.
    Condolences to the unfortunate staff.
    I hope they all find new situations soon.
    Nothing worse than losing a job that way and being out of work...
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 21, 2017, unless that lottery ticket hits.

Thanks for your posts!!

Wow, I can't beleive they just closed like that..

I really enjoyed it there, and still wear my Black Hog shirts in pride when I am riding my motorcycle. Looks like I won't be able to buy another one this trip.