Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mojo13

Thread: Booking tours/adventures

Booking tours/adventures

My Wife and I will be coming to Aruba in December and have decided we would like to book some activities ahead of time so it will be done and paid fore before we get there. My question is are there recommendations as to the best way to book these "tours"? I.E. a booking agent, contact the resort, a concierge, etc.

any help is appreciated

We tend to book online directly with the tour operator. I've done it with DePalm, Black Pearl and Seaworld Explorer which is a semi-sub tour. My feeling is why bring in a 3rd party, but that's just me. We also book direct for restaurant reservations

Thanks Pegmeister. My wife was just looking at the SeaWorld Explorer. I think we are also going to do a off road tour of some sort. I'm not sure what else.

We've never done it but I know a lot of people really enjoy the trikes tour.

Depending on your comfort level in the water, consider Aruba Bob's Snorkeling. http://www.arubabob.com/ You can request information on their website. It was a great tour, and awesome pictures are included.
    Another one that we haven't done, but looks like a lot of fun is a pedal kayak tour http://www.arubaoutdooradventures.com/

For an offroad tour, we have done ABC Jeep Tours, which was okay, but I thought the all day tour was too long. We rented side-by-side Atvs from George's Cycles and explored on our own and that was a lot of fun going at our own pace.

We have booked both direct and through the concierge once we are on the island. If I can set it up ahead of time, that's my preference.

Thanks for the input its nice to have help from those that have been there and done that.
    Traceyd14 I noticed from your countdown you are going to be there at the same time we are.....Maybe we will bump into you