Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Bringing Dog To Aruba for Vacation

Pup was a hit. The Hyatt and 99% of the guests absolutely loved her company. Such an easy process getting her in and out of the country. Thank you for everyone's advice!

Bringing Dog To Aruba for Vacation-image1.jpg

Congrats on your wedding! Your photo is gorgeous. I’m glad you had your pup with you to enjoy the festivities!

Aruba since 1979
    the photo is lovely
    many good wishes to all 3 of you

Hi, does anyone know where the pet relief areas are at the Aruba airport arrivals and departure (post security)?

Quote Originally Posted by tofare View Post
    Hi, does anyone know where the pet relief areas are at the Aruba airport arrivals and departure (post security)?
    Pretty sure there aren't any.

I didn't notice any when we transported dogs back to the US in August. The rescue group provided extra pads in case we needed to change them.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

ok thanks for reply

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    I didn't notice any when we transported dogs back to the US in August. The rescue group provided extra pads in case we needed to change them.
    We were approached by a rescue group one trip at the airport about transporting dogs back to Miami but it sounded real fishy, we politely declined.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    We were approached by a rescue group one trip at the airport about transporting dogs back to Miami but it sounded real fishy, we politely declined.
    I contacted them and they met me at the airport. It was all good. They were supposed to be meeting another family who didn't show up and they had the other pup booked on the flight and all the vet papers, carrier, leash, collar, etc. They were frantically asking people on the flight to take the pup since they had already gone through the whole transport process. So it may have been legit. The original family did eventually come forward, they were just nervous and were having second thoughts when they arrived at the airport.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

You are lucky to have pet that travels well. My SIL took her dog to Mexico in Oct. According to her, everyone loved him at the resort. However, even with calming pills, he shook the whole time both ways. She said she thought he was going to have a heart attack. She said she won't fly with him again. Then again, he is not the brightest bulb in the package.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast