Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Broadband Internet?

So, I live here in an apartment, but the internet is super slow. Does anybody know what my options are? Doesn't Setar offer broadband internet wirelessly or a mobile internet card? I am curious if anyone has used it or used Arubawireless. Also, is there both cable and dsl here or only one? And, for each of these, are there bandwidth limits? I am curious about the dsl and cable, but I think I will have to go with wireless considering my cable and phone are controlled by apartment. I am surprised there isn't more, faster, and cheaper internet considering the fiberoptic cable lands on Aruba. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

Most of the people on this board are not residents of Aruba so this type knowledge may not be known to most of us.
    Why not talk to the owner of the apartment or the realitor if you used one. Residents there should have first hand knowledge.