Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Bucuti (no cash policy) Confused?

"NO CASH" policy at the Bucuti. I am not trying to make waves, but it appears to be contradictory to Susan's response, just a little confused!

Please clarify

No need to bring cash!

Our resort and outlets will accept all major credit cards, debit cards and signing privileges to guest rooms as for all payments for rooms, food and beverage, incidentals, and all services within our resort. We will stop accepting cash as payments beginning December 23, 2008. While cash deposits will be accepted on behalf of third party vendors such as dive operators and tour companies at the Concierge desk for deposits, the resort will not be receiving or dispensing cash. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, do not hesitate to contact us: susan@bucuti.com

Maybe you should try contacting susan if you have not already. I believe her & her husband own Bucuti.

Quote Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
    "NO CASH" policy at the Bucuti. I am not trying to make waves, but it appears to be contradictory to Susan's response, just a little confused!

Please clarify

No need to bring cash!

Our resort and outlets will accept all major credit cards, debit cards and signing privileges to guest rooms as for all payments for rooms, food and beverage, incidentals, and all services within our resort. We will stop accepting cash as payments beginning December 23, 2008. While cash deposits will be accepted on behalf of third party vendors such as dive operators and tour companies at the Concierge desk for deposits, the resort will not be receiving or dispensing cash. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, do not hesitate to contact us: susan@bucuti.com
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

I would email Susan or Ewald Biemans (owners) for further clarification of their "no cash" policy as it does sound rather confusing to both guests and non-guests.

Ewald:
    biemans@bucuti.com

Susan:
    susan@bucuti.com
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,
    >>> "I would email Susan"
    ----- I did a few days ago about guests from other resorts in the area coming in with travel checks and/or cash. She responded with once she gets back to the resort they will talk that over. Think she was out of the country(meaning Aruba). Will Post if I get another answer.