Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By schexc
  • 2 Post By wannagoback

Thread: Bushiri Beach Aruba by Angelo Limon

Aruba since 1979

Bushiri Beach Aruba by Angelo Limon

Enjoyed the article. Maybe it’ll take a load off Palm and Eagle Beach cruise passengers. I imagine the tour operators will still advertise them though.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Looks really nice already! I wonder how long it will take to get it ready for swimming
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

They'll need to put in some bars and restaurants to cater to the cruise ship people.

I will miss the Bushiri. It was the first place we stayed in Aruba. My mom won a pick 4 and took my dad and me and my family there for five days. Right away we decided it wasn't long enough. It was a few more years before my husband and I returned for our 25th anniversary. It was then on a rainy day that the bluegreen salesperson got us to go on a timeshare visit to LaCabana. The rest is history. This will be our 20th year owning there. (unfortunately in a moment of weakness we traded for points but still come mostly in October).

Aruba since 1979
    we have missed the bushiri too... in 1997 or thereabouts, we stayed there pre and post timeshare week (lacabana).
    loved it!

there was also a great restaurant there that remained for a little while even when the hotel closed.
    name Tabasko, and it was terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by wannagoback View Post
    I will miss the Bushiri. It was the first place we stayed in Aruba. My mom won a pick 4 and took my dad and me and my family there for five days. Right away we decided it wasn't long enough. It was a few more years before my husband and I returned for our 25th anniversary. It was then on a rainy day that the bluegreen salesperson got us to go on a timeshare visit to LaCabana. The rest is history. This will be our 20th year owning there. (unfortunately in a moment of weakness we traded for points but still come mostly in October).