Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Busters Moves out of Trop and to the Hi Rise area

Aruba since 1979

Busters Moves out of Trop and to the Hi Rise area

Unsure where to post this.
    Certainly not "culinary" as Busters was never about culinary

Anyway, I got a message from the owner that they are OUT of the Trop and now at Palm Beach on the back side of the RAT building.
    They are no longer serving food….just beverages and tv.
    A smaller location, but might bring them more business in a busier area.

Buster's is a favorite of ours. Since we usually visit during football season (go Pats!), it's always been a great place to go catch the games. Even though Rusty isn't serving food, we will still stop by. Maybe they will keep the parking lot tailgating, and food will be provided that way. Best news is Buster's continues to exist, and now it's walking distance from the Surf Club! Maybe Buster's isn't MJs or White Modern (therefore not qualifying as Culinary?), but they always served good bar food and ice cold beer at reasonable prices in a friendly atmosphere. And sometimes that's all you need.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post

Anyway, I got a message from the owner that they are OUT of the Trop and now at Palm Beach on the back side of the RAT building.
    They are no longer serving food….just beverages and tv.

I never knew they served food

I hope the new location has a generous number of TVs. Where is the "RAT" building?
    hopefully, they can settle down into the new location for a while. I loved their first stop and never made it to the second. Hope to find the third in September.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Aruba since 1979
    the message that i received said not serving food.

the RAT LAND building coming from the Marriott Campus down the main drag, not the beach road….the rat land building is on the right, near the mall. it is a building near a tatoo place (it may be a tatoo place) and is brightly lit at night by neon. they also sometimes have car collector gaterings there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Busters Moves out of Trop and to the Hi Rise area-7f1fe20d63371deb7105d1d957f56938.jpg  

Rob they had a great "bar food" menu, http://www.troparuba.com/d/troparuba...GarageMenu.pdf. I'm assuming the "Rat" building is the new location of Rat Rods. They have the custom? cars outside on LG Smith between the Marriotts and Wendy's, on the right heading towards O'stad. It's just past Palm Beach Plaza Mall.

Thanks Andrea. Now I can picture RAT, never stopped either there, or the tattoo place so location never mattered, until now!

I hope they have chips, popcorn, something/anything to help with the drinks. What I really need, however, is TV for the Sox (Red, of course), Pats and Bruins.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Rob they had a great "bar food" menu, http://www.troparuba.com/d/troparuba...GarageMenu.pdf.
    Thanks, Walt. I was joking about the food. It was nice to have but my focus was sports TV and martinis. Looking forward to the new locale.

We'll be at the Surf Club in early September, maybe we'll see you there or at Buster's for a Sox or Pats game.

Arrive th 26th of Sept, Surf Club!

Arrive at Surf Club May 4th.... Would be nice if this was going to occur and be done by then. Great place to watch sports and not $$$ like Champions.
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast