Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Busters?? Still in the same place....still showing UFC?

Busters?? Still in the same place....still showing UFC?

Is Busters still in the Ratland (?) building?

Going to be back on the island in a week (it's been terrible being away for three months!) and hoping to go watch the UFC in my favorite little bar in Aruba the night we land. Anyone know if they are still showing the fights?

The owner used to be on these boards, is he still? I met him at the old location, and would be great to reconnect.

Thanks all,

SL1

Aruba since 1979
    As far as I know yes at the ratland location.
    You could try to message the owner rusty. That is his username here.

Thanks Andrea, no luck getting a message back, but hey, if I lived in Aruba, I wouldn't spend as much time in front of a computer, either!

I guess we'll head over on Saturday night, worst casescenrio, they are not showing the fights, and we'll just have to hang out with the friendly olks ther and have a few drinks...there are worse ways to spend an evening!

SL1

Aruba since 1979
    you could also message forum member LUVSUN (she is ScottBratt's owner) she sees Rusty often and might be able to answer the question. Please post if you get a reply

good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by smokelaw1 View Post
    Thanks Andrea, no luck getting a message back, but hey, if I lived in Aruba, I wouldn't spend as much time in front of a computer, either!

I guess we'll head over on Saturday night, worst casescenrio, they are not showing the fights, and we'll just have to hang out with the friendly olks ther and have a few drinks...there are worse ways to spend an evening!

SL1