Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Buying points for travel

Rob- loving the Ritz so much started the process with getting their credit card for some benefits, then this whole points thing that so many of you talk about really got me motivated and it will take my "experience" to a whole new level of travel. It looks like if I take 2 "reasonable" trips each year to the ritz and charge my daily expenses when I can, I can easily go to Aruba for free over Xmas/NYE. I thought I may have to give it up, or travel in a timeshare, which I would as long as it was on Palm Beach, I am a creature of habit

Now, if I could find a mortgage company that took credit cards, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Now, if I could find a mortgage company that took credit cards, lol.
    Mmmmmm. You could set up an account to receive credit card charges. Charge to this account (there would be a 3% fee). Pay your mortgage from this account.....
    I wouldn't advise it, nor do I think the points would be worth the 3%, but I'm trying to be creative
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Thanks trying to come up with an idea, I googled it but there are not any real options available. If you come up with any great ideas please post them.

Wow, disaster avoided today. While I love everything about the Aruba Ritz, I am equally troubled by their booking department. They are 2 for 2 with screwups, lol. I looked at marriott account today after booking our NYE trip and noticed it was messed up. I did book the Marriott Stellaris but in Aruba NOT San Juan. It was quickly fixed and it is the same cost but geez, don't make me proof read everything like I am in school...

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We've stayed there LOL
    Glad you caught it

QUOTE=Aruba4ever;290404]Wow, disaster avoided today. While I love everything about the Aruba Ritz, I am equally troubled by their booking department. They are 2 for 2 with screwups, lol. I looked at marriott account today after booking our NYE trip and noticed it was messed up. I did book the Marriott Stellaris but in Aruba NOT San Juan. It was quickly fixed and it is the same cost but geez, don't make me proof read everything like I am in school...[/QUOTE]

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Wow, disaster avoided today. While I love everything about the Aruba Ritz, I am equally troubled by their booking department. They are 2 for 2 with screwups, lol. I looked at marriott account today after booking our NYE trip and noticed it was messed up. I did book the Marriott Stellaris but in Aruba NOT San Juan. It was quickly fixed and it is the same cost but geez, don't make me proof read everything like I am in school...
    lol Last time I was in Puerto Rico I stayed at the Marriott Stellaris. Have some great memories but its noisy as heck at night. Good thing you caught it.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

I have been to the Ritz in San Juan a couple years back, while I enjoyed the trip I don't see myself returning anytime soon, if ever. It could have been ugly, lol.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345