Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Calling Cards

Calling Cards

Any sugestions on which ones work best from Aruba to Boston?

Can we use the card direct from hotels or do we need to use special pay phones?

How about calling from Boston down to Aruba, any surprises or should they also use a calling card?

Thanks....

Go Pats!

Baby beach, paseo La Herencia, Palm Beach, Arashi, Malmok, Boca Prints, the downtown
    Hi, we have the same trouble than you. The most cheap and smart solution is comunicate with your family in boston with your laptop (aruba has many places with hi-fi) and skype. But Setar has cards that you can use with the hotel phone. Aruba has many public phones where you can do an international call (the phones has stickers with the instructions of how make an international phone call and I think that you can pay with your credit card. Other solution is buy in the EEUU a card like Multiphone card and use it in aruba and you don't has to lose the precious time in aruba looking for a card (like me)
    http://www.multiphone.net.ve/ this is the webpage of the cards in my country Venezuela. I hope that you can resolve this annoying problem (because me and my family lose 1 day in aruba trying to find where do a phone call or buy a phone card, paying with our credit card)

PD: sOrRy fOr mY bAd eNgLiSh

Baby beach, paseo La Herencia, Palm Beach, Arashi, Malmok, Boca Prints, the downtown

Lightbulb

http://www.setar.aw/index.php?option...113&Itemid=125
    this is the web of setar in aruba.
    Last edited by ChristinaV; 12-27-2007 at 02:49 PM.

Thumbs up

WHY NOT RENT A PHONE IN ARUBA, PRICES NOT BAD

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>> "Can we use the card direct from hotels or do we need to use special pay phones?"
    ----- If you are going to buy a card to use in Aruba wait to buy until you get there. Usually there are Gift Shops at every resort that sell them. Talk to them about best way/cheapest way to use that card.
    WARNING: You may see phones around the resorts that say just charge to charge card to phone home. That may run you over $30 per call.

Aruba since 1979
    tom just so you know the post you responded to is old and the only reason the thread popped up to this page is because a spammer from asia tried to make a spam post selling phone cards.

if you want to delete your post, just hit the edit button on your post, then hit delete.

andrea

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    there's an internet cafe accross from the Holiday Inn --50 cents/min. for a phone call to Boston
    Last edited by paulmorin; 05-06-2011 at 10:06 AM. Reason: added info