Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Calling Cards

Calling Cards

We will be going to Aruba next week I am looking to get a calling card so that I can call home a few times. We are taking my nephew and wanting to call just to let her know he is ok. We can't use skype or laptop because we have no laptop. Wondering where we can buy one of these cards and can we just use them from our hotel room?

I see some people talking about using these at phone booths. Can't we just use the calling cards from our hotel room? Really would like some help with this because don't want to rent a phone just to call a few times and don't have laptop. Haven't seen anything that tells me specifics about these calling cards.

Aruba since 1979
    Setar has or used to have calling cards to be used at I think phone booths.

They were not compatible with resort phone systems.

My husband and I used them yrs ago before cellphone rental and then purchase became better for our needs. I honestly do not know if they still have the prepaid cards.

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>> "can we just use them from our hotel room?"
    ----- What resort will you be staying at?? I ask this as someone may know the best answer to that. Best to buy that card at your resort as that shop owner or front desk will know the best/cheapest way to phone home. At CDM the Perfume Shop sells Aruban Cards and can give instructions.
    They also sell batteries for watches.
    Last edited by TomFrederick; 07-21-2012 at 11:29 AM.

we are staying at the Westin Resort