Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can anyone help? Pup Needs a Ride to BOS

This beautiful little puppy needs a ride! ARFaruba has found a home for little Daisy but she needs a ride to Boston from Aruba. She is small enough to fit under the seat in the cabin as a carry-on. We will make all the arrangements and pay the fees for her to accompany you. Her new owner will pick her up right at the airport in Boston. They would love to have her before Christmas. She will be ready to travel by next Thursday, Dec 16. So, if you happen to be traveling to Aruba before Christmas and will be returning to Boston, can you give our little girl a ride?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can anyone help? Pup Needs a Ride to BOS-daisy.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    she is gorgeous.
    i hope she can hook a ride back with someone!!

thanks for all that you and kathy and stella and all do for the animals in aruba.

Oh she is adorable....wish i were going so I could help....

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Can you just picture her with a big red bow and 2 little kids, ages 6 and 8 getting this little darlin' for Christmas? I am hoping someone from the airlines might see this thread or someone on vacatipon already in Aruba. Thanks for all your help. This surely is a mission of love for us - thanks Andrea.

Aruba since 1979
    we arrive on aruba tomorrow.
    we will be at caribbean palm village and will make inquiries to boston folks that we'll see at the pool.
    if they "pass my character test" (meaning are they nice) then i will broach the subject of the pup.
    there HAS to be at least 1 person from Boston area staying at CPV right?
    and....i will talk it up at the Amsterdam Manor happy hour.

I'm heading back on 12/21 but spend a night in Miami before heading back to Boston. I do have some friends arriving on 12/13 and leaving on 12/20 I believe on a direct flight with Jet Blue to Boston. They will be going to Busters on 12/13 at night and maybe Andrea and myself can convince them. Will try my best and buy them some drinks before I pop the question.

I am with a lot of Boston/New Enlgand folks while there. We are flying into CT on the 25th, I'll ask around for people going to Boston. I'll post here if I have any luck!

Aruba since 1979
    so, we get them loaded, pop the question and meet them at the airport with dog in carrier
    A PLAN INDEED!

safe travels mark
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK68 View Post
    I'm heading back on 12/21 but spend a night in Miami before heading back to Boston. I do have some friends arriving on 12/13 and leaving on 12/20 I believe on a direct flight with Jet Blue to Boston. They will be going to Busters on 12/13 at night and maybe Andrea and myself can convince them. Will try my best and buy them some drinks before I pop the question.

Oh, I would LOVE to help, but not going to be in Aruba until February...

We still have not found a ride for Daisy to Boston. She can be transported as carry on. We will make all the arrangements and meet you at the airport in Aruba and her new family will meet you in Boston. If you are willing to give Daisy a ride to Boston soon, please contact me, Cheryl or Stella.

Thanks,
    Kathy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast