Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Can someone tell me about this "ambassador" thingy?

Hey there folks.
    I know that the majority of you are, if I may, old-timers when it comes to traveling to Aruba, and you're familiar with the Ambassador program and, if I'm not mistaken, CindyO just got the 10-year certificate from the ATA. I'm just curious about this.... did they contact you or did you contact them? My lovely Lady has been a regular on the island for 14 years now, I'm coming up on 9, and like very many of you, she has been trumpeting about the island from the very beginning. I can personally name at least 7 people she has turned on to the island, and they're all regulars as well now.
    Hey, I never even heard of Aruba until she made me aware of the place, now I can't get it out of my mind.

If you have any hints for me, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Thanks... enjoy the sun and the warmth

Mr. Ratt
    www.heyoka-healing.com
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ratt View Post
    Hey there folks.
    I know that the majority of you are, if I may, old-timers when it comes to traveling to Aruba, and you're familiar with the Ambassador program and, if I'm not mistaken, CindyO just got the 10-year certificate from the ATA. I'm just curious about this.... did they contact you or did you contact them? My lovely Lady has been a regular on the island for 14 years now, I'm coming up on 9, and like very many of you, she has been trumpeting about the island from the very beginning. I can personally name at least 7 people she has turned on to the island, and they're all regulars as well now.
    Hey, I never even heard of Aruba until she made me aware of the place, now I can't get it out of my mind.

If you have any hints for me, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Thanks... enjoy the sun and the warmth

Mr. Ratt
    www.heyoka-healing.com
    There are two awards:

• Distinguished Visitor: guests visiting the island at least 10 consecutive years.
    • Ambassador Award: guests visiting Aruba atleast 20 consecutive years.
    Contact the resort/timeshare where you are staying. They should be able to make the arrangements with ATA. Set-up arrangements early in your vacation. This gives enough time that the article and picture can get in Aruba today newspaper. Nice souvenir to bring home.

Speaking for CindyO.... when we got our 10 year I simply spoke with the resort concierge on our day of arrival. The year before, we did a similar thing for our friends who were 20 year Ambassadors. We had to ask....it does not automatically happen. In our case, Cindy and I got a joint certificate, our two daughters each got their own. We spoke with concierge Friday, got certificates the following Wednesday.

The ATA came to the resort with a certificate and a reporter/camera-person. They did a little ceremony and, in our case, the resort gave us some gifts including $100 (I recall) in dining, and a few smaller items (hats, picture frame, tee-shirts).

The 10 year is a nice, colorful glossy framable certificate (metric size, roughly 8-1/2 by 11-1/2 inch). The 20-year, a nice board mounted laminated certificate.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Thanks very much for the response.
    That's what I was expecting to hear.

be well all, brightest of blessings

*Keep that Aruba groove the whole year through, pass it on...*

Mr. Ratt
    www.heyoka-healing.com

Mr. Ratt

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hi mr. ratt, rob forgot to mention the years need to be consecutive...cindyo

Oh, that's not a problem.

Sometimes it's almost as if there isn't any other place...

I've heard of this Jamaica place, and I know we keep flying over these other islands, but I'll tell ya, we never seem to stop at any of them.
    And honestly, at this point, I couldn't care less...

Still in love with Aruba, forever with my Lady...

be well, brightest blessings

Mr. Ratt
    www.heyoka-healing.com
    Mr. Ratt