Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: which categories? interested or not interested

I usually click on "new posts" but only read those I'm interested in since time is always of the essence (life is busy.) I pay very little attention to the (numerous) categories.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Occasionally I will click on topics I am not interested in just to clear them out of my new posts section.
    If you use the New Posts function and read what you are interested in, then you can click on "Mark Forums Read" and they all disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    If you use the New Posts function and read what you are interested in, then you can click on "Mark Forums Read" and they all disappear.
    I can't believe I never noticed this! Thanks!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

I scroll through each topic almost every day. I love news articles. I usually skip over reading restaurant reviews as reading about great food that I won't be able to enjoy myself is depressing. I'll read those reviews if we're close to a trip.

I always look at the accommodations section. Sometimes I so wish I could pounce on someones generous offer of a timeshare rental!

And, duh, I never paid attention to the "New Posts" heading. I just scrolled down the whole page.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123