Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cell Phone

Cell Phone

Has anyone had trouble with ArubaFastPhone returning their reservation information recently? I used them two years ago (used some crap company last year) and decided to try them again this year however no one has responded to my reservation request. It was Charles who owned this company, correct? Did something happen to his home last year? I recall reading bits and pieces of information....

Thanks,
    Amanda

Hi Amanda, - This is charles and I have had the good fortune of having someone inform me about your post and concern. First of all, you are doing the right thing by posting the way you do. It is a concise and smart question and not mean or nasty. This is the kind of thing that pushes all vendors and service providers to do a better job. In other words, you are publicly keeping us on our toes and I appreciate that. Allow me to respond.

With the curent world wide situation, many companies are experiencing difficult times. The traveller is much more concious of his spendings and vendors and merchants have had to cut back in many areas to makie it through these times. We did the same thing. We were very wrong in our analysis. Because we offer a way to save money while vacationing, the reaction has been the opposite in our case. Reservations have gone through the roof and (as I mentioned) we had cut back in staff to prepare for these difficult times. (DOUBLE WHAMMY). We have been late in responding and will probably stafy that way for about another week until we have the new staff fully trained. Most of our clients have been patienty but we have also had a few that weren't and their impatience was justified.

sorry about the "Crap Company" you used last year. I guess there is good and bad in everything.

Still am the owner of the company but will probably play a lesser role in the future and try to dedicate my time to writting and finishing this bloody book I have been working on since my birth.

Would love to know what happened to my home. I did paint it in March of 08 and then repainted it in May 08 because I hated the color.

Amanda, send me the bits and pieces, I love good gossip.

Like I said - and it was in earnest - thank you for the comment and I assure you it will keep the ballerinas working for us on their toes.

be well
    charles

Quote Originally Posted by afortune View Post
    Has anyone had trouble with ArubaFastPhone returning their reservation information recently? I used them two years ago (used some crap company last year) and decided to try them again this year however no one has responded to my reservation request. It was Charles who owned this company, correct? Did something happen to his home last year? I recall reading bits and pieces of information....

Thanks,
    Amanda

Charles....you always make me laugh!!! Thank you. I was only concerned b/c in the past you have been very quick to respond :-)

I will be patient....thanks again!

OH....I heard something about a fire...I dunno, could have been a different family all together, but I thought it was yours!

Also check you spam folder. I e-mailed them last month and for some reason the response ended up in there.

Amanda,
    We have to stop meeting this way, someone is bound to notice.

LOL - thanks for the comments and
    be well
    charles

Aruba since 1979
    hello charles!

love to see you posting again
    andrea j

Hi Guard - Gal,
    Still like monitoring?

Thanks for note

be well
    charles

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    hello charles!

love to see you posting again
    andrea j

I rented a phone from Charles at the airport during my visit 4 years ago and would like to rent one again. My questions are, how can I get extra minutes and can I be notified of my number in advance?

Sooo I have waited four weeks and two "reservation requests" on their website and have received no response :-(

Can I just get a phone from the kiosk at the airport w/o having a reservation!?!?!

probably not.. i doubt they will let you do that.. but last resort you can try
    Hawaii: june 15th till june 21st Cant wait!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast