Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I get a card at the digicel booth at the airport. Cost is about $14 for 60 minutes of talk time. I think sim card to get a phone number is about $25.

Iris no longer owns Fastphones but Charles (on this website) has taken back the company. He is an honourable business man and we used him for many years until we decided to purchase phones for a Aruba trips.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    iris is still employed at FAST PHONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I get a card at the digicel booth at the airport. Cost is about $14 for 60 minutes of talk time. I think sim card to get a phone number is about $25.

Iris no longer owns Fastphones but Charles (on this website) has taken back the company. He is an honourable business man and we used him for many years until we decided to purchase phones for a Aruba trips.

LOL I sure hope she is I just confirmed my phone with her...

I sent an email yesturday and still have not heard back!

the national parkland (Arakok) Eagle @ Palm Beaches
    The easiest route is the Digicell booth at the outer looby at the airport. They pop a sim card in your phone and it is almost as cheap as Fastphones used to be. Good luck!

This is what I do. We go twice a year and like to keep the same number because of work. I have three SIM cards from Digicel. The minutes will expire in about a month but the card is good for 5 months. When is gets close to the time the cards will expire I top them up on-line for the minimum amount. When it is getting time for us to return, I top them up with the minutes I think we'll need while there. We keep the same numbers and don't have to waste vacation time getting a card or waiting for a rental.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    iris is still employed at FAST PHONE
    Hi Andrea, Iris is in the company and has been doing a great job so far. The sketchy mail in the last days has been due to some general e-mail island wide internet issues. As you probably know, internet went down twice last week. All things shall pass.

Book comes out in Late November or early December.

YEAH

be well

Charles
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

Aruba since 1979
    ~~ ~~
    when i purchase my copy i will get your autograph.
    Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    hi andrea, iris is in the company and has been doing a great job so far. The sketchy mail in the last days has been due to some general e-mail island wide internet issues. As you probably know, internet went down twice last week. All things shall pass.

Book comes out in late november or early december.

Yeah

be well

charles

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234