Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

Community forum statistics

lisa and i were commenting to each other yesterday about the number of "hits" we have here at the community forum by members and non members.

this site is very well visited.

here are today's stats and it is only 9:50 am est.
    andrea

TOTAL MEMBERS THAT HAVE VISITED THE FORUM TODAY: 40

The most members online in one day was 169, 06-30-2009.
    AmandaNJeremy, Andrea J.*, aquaman, Aruba76, ArubaChip, ArubaIs4Me, ArubaTraveler, atvforsale22, Bill, BillandJean, BillStellaR, CandyC55, Chadd, christene, D Theis, damnyankeeuk, DANNYO, Eagle Beach Boy, EHampite, jwalsh@phillyburbs.com, Kenny Maine, ltdpt, Lynn R, mnwild, Mr. Ratt, purpleangel, Randi, Retagger, rob o, silverfox82, sunworshipperII, Terry Joz, Tom and Stanley, TrineyGurl, uncle dave, zekezoec

TOTAL GUESTS THAT HAVE VISITED THE FORUM TODAY: 789

The most guests online in one day was 3,817, 03-02-2009.
    Visitors (629), MSNBot Spiders (138), Google Spiders (4), AskJeeves Spiders (15), Yahoo! Slurp Spiders (2), Turnitin.com Spiders (1)

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    andrea,

I am sure I show up as a guest sometimes, becuase I usually don't sign in everytime I come to this site. I come and read, and if I feel I have something to say, or want to say something, then I will sign on, and post. I have just now signed on and had it remember my sign on, I hope this works!
    Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    The most guests online in one day was 3,817, 03-02-2009.
    Pretty impressive.

Just anothe reason why we should always try to put our best foot forward for guests.

Wow...that's great, this forum is really helpful and especially for those folks that have never visited aruba and need some questions answered....I usually learn something everytime I log in....well almost everytime...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    i have learned never to take atv lessons from danadog
    Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Wow...that's great, this forum is really helpful and especially for those folks that have never visited aruba and need some questions answered....I usually learn something everytime I log in....well almost everytime...

I never signed in either, until I learned of the "new posts" icon the the side of the page. It is great. Now I always sign in and just hit that to see what is new since the last time I signed in.