Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Smile Community pools in Noord?

Hello,

I'm brand new to the forum and have really enjoyed reading peoples' posts.

I'll be staying in Noord in October and wondered if there are any community pools that are open to the public, and are they walking distance, is there a cost, etc...?

Thank you very much!

Derek

Hi Derek,
    Where and for how long in Noord will you be staying?
    The Raquetball Club in Rooi Santo area(near the wacamaya villas)
    has a pool where you can purchase a short membership.
    Also you can purchase a short-term membership at Tierra del Sol which inc pool and gym.
    Not sure if this helps, but if you give a little more info, perhaps I can find more for you.
    jolly

Hi Jolly,

I don't actually know the address yet. We're doing a home exchange with people in Noord and won't have that info until close to when we leave. All I know is that it's about a 10 minute drive to Palm Beach. It would sure be nice if we could just walk to a nearby pool -- paying for a membership is fine with me!

Thanks very much for the info.

Oh, I forgot to say that we're staying for two weeks, so a membership would be well worth it, I think.

I just remembered that the area is Sabana Liber in Noord. Does that narrow it down? Thanks

Yes it helps. I would recommend renting a car to get around. The closest place with a pool is probably Carribian Palm Village. I don't know if they would do a pool membership. The Tierra Del Sol golf course has what you are looking for. There are some nice beaches also, but you will need a car to get to them from where you are staying.

When are you going to Aruba?
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Thanks very much! After going back and forth, we decided that we would rent a car and have made the arrangements. I'm extra glad that we did now hearing what you're saying. We'll be in Aruba the first two weeks of October. We'll definitely be making good use of the beaches but sometimes I just feel like hanging out by a pool. Thanks again!

Definetly check out the spa at the golf course (Tierre del Sol). I think a pool membership is possible. Also, Karen & I go there for the couples massage, and with that, we are allowed to spend the whole day there using the pool.

We will be in Aruba when you are.

Enjoy, Tom & Karen
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Thanks very much, Tom & Karen. We'll check it out.

Much appreciated.

Derek