Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Convincing others

I tell people that taking a vacation in Aruba is like the movie "Groundhog Day". I tell them this because on their first day of vacation they will wake up to beautiful sunshine, followed by a glorious day on the island, followed by a spectacular sunset, followed by a delicious dinner, followed by many fun activities for the evening. When they wake up on the second day (and every day after) - they will have the same amazing experience. An Aruba vacation is a guarantee of sunshine and relaxation and delivers that same repeatable experience again and again and again.
    On the other hand, there is a side of me that agrees with Ladder 4 and doesn't want to tell anyone about this amazing island! ;-)

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    [QUOTE=SkiChris;282913]I tell people that taking a vacation in Aruba is like the movie "Groundhog Day". I tell them this because on their first day of vacation they will wake up to beautiful sunshine, followed by a glorious day on the island, followed by a spectacular sunset, followed by a delicious dinner, followed by many fun activities for the evening. When they wake up on the second day (and every day after) - they will have the same amazing experience. An Aruba vacation is a guarantee of sunshine and relaxation and delivers that same repeatable experience again and again and again.
    On the other hand, there is a side of me that agrees with Ladder 4 and doesn't want to tell anyone about this amazing island! ;-)[/QUOTE

Funny that you make the Groundhog Day analogy - I always tell my husband that I want my first full day in Aruba to be my Groundhog Day, so that I can relive it over and over all year.

We all know the difference between house and home. Aruba is the second home.

Agree with all the above posts, but add the appreciation you feel from the staff at resorts and adventure vendors.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12