Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 1 Post By lallx4

Thread: Countdown for aruba.. We'll be there saturday!!! Last min recommendations???

Countdown for aruba.. We'll be there saturday!!! Last min recommendations???

Feeling happy and excited, is COUNTDOWN TIME.. Just 6 days to Aruba, don't know where to start packing, doing laundry, will be working all week long, lil time to get everything pack. Any last minute recommendations.

Question heard Curacao is close to Aruba, can we do like a day trip on a boat or so to Curacao??

Aruba since 1979
    safe and fun travels.

there are no ferries to curacao.

depalm tours may have a day trip or an overnight trip.
    check depalm's website or inquire with your resort concierge.

here are some tagged threads re: side trips to curaçao http://www.aruba.com/forum/search.php?searchid=597481
    Quote Originally Posted by lizvegana View Post
    Feeling happy and excited, is COUNTDOWN TIME.. Just 6 days to Aruba, don't know where to start packing, doing laundry, will be working all week long, lil time to get everything pack. Any last minute recommendations.

Question heard Curacao is close to Aruba, can we do like a day trip on a boat or so to Curacao??
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-20-2014 at 07:47 PM.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Seeing as you haven't started packing yet, I would suggest during your break time at work or a quiet time before work start making a list. Keep your list nearby as you think of things to pack jot them down. I'm afraid if you wait til the last minute and pack you may forget something, although you can purchase most items in Aruba it may add up in cost. I have the same packing list on an excel spreadsheet each year I add or delete items and just print and cross items off as I pack.

Have a wonderful time and safe travels. Hope you can write about your trip when you return.

Have fun we will be there on Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by lallx4 View Post
    Have fun we will be there on Sunday!
    Where are you guys going to be??

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Seeing as you haven't started packing yet, I would suggest during your break time at work or a quiet time before work start making a list. Keep your list nearby as you think of things to pack jot them down. I'm afraid if you wait til the last minute and pack you may forget something, although you can purchase most items in Aruba it may add up in cost. I have the same packing list on an excel spreadsheet each year I add or delete items and just print and cross items off as I pack.

Have a wonderful time and safe travels. Hope you can write about your trip when you return.

Thanks so much, will try to do my trip report when I get back .