Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: It is Countdown time!

6 more days to go......using up the last of my frequent flyer miles on USAir (First Class seats) since I rarely use them for work travel anymore and then we're back to Delta again in Sept.

~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I will just miss you. I am going home from Aruba Aug 5th. You will be coming with a big smile on your face and I will be leaving with a sad face but will be smiling really big when I book my next trip back to One Happy Island!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Two Days

Yes...two days to go and we all can't wait to be in Aruba.....this will be a short visit but looking forward to our August trip which will be for 10 days on the Happy Island ......

Aruba since 1979
    SAfe and fun travels.
    Quote Originally Posted by hvy747 View Post
    Yes...two days to go and we all can't wait to be in Aruba.....this will be a short visit but looking forward to our August trip which will be for 10 days on the Happy Island ......

kent, i'll miss you in april, but return june with 40 FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!
    we'll get together.

just booked!!!! woohoo!!!!!

just finished booking a great deal....aug 14-21 non stop united-early morn going afternoon return...7 nights all inclusive at occidental.....for 1500.00 a person! (i think its a great deal....lol)

we have two rooms because we are bringing my mother, alice, back to the island.(good god pray for me...lol) i am doing the happy dance

any info on occidental...never been.....I AM COMMING HOME!!!!!! LOL

We stayed at the Occidental last July for a week. We enjoyed our stay there, our room was decent, not a 5 star by any means but it was fine since we just slept there, and spent the rest of the time outside. We found the food to be fine, lots of variety and we never left hungry. We only did a partial AI so we were on our own for dinner each night, which we liked, so we could try the restaurants on the island. The staff was awesome, especially the ones coordinating the pool/beach activities. Get to the beach early if you want a palapa. The evening entertainment was hit and miss, some nights it was a good show, other nights not so much. You will enjoy yourself.

thanks aruba newbie! good info to know.......

Aruba since 1979
    you may want to private message pat aka love aruba.
    she and her dh love the occidental and go there 2x a yr for 2 weeks.
    i will direct her to this thread and maybe she will give some thoughts.

Nikko, I am happy you are going back to Aruba!!! I know you can't wait.
    My hubby and I love Aruba, and have always stayed at the Occidental, so I can't compare it to any other place. I can only give you my opinion, which is we LOVE it. We have never had any bad visits. The place is always clean---staff--Wonderful---food--good and plenty of it, better than what we expected from an AI. Remember, at the a la carte restaurants, (Asian, Italian, Mexican) men must wear slacks. Some men wear jeans and polo shirts, my hubby wears slacks and polo shirts. He only has the slacks on while we eat, and changes back into shorts....so it's not that bad.
    I can only say we love it, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
    Please enjoy yourself.
    Pat

Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast