Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: It is Countdown time!

1 week from today!!!

I am super excited. Like I've never been there before...
    This weekend I'll be packing, making arangements for my dog, making sure my house is in order. I am taking off Thursday to get everything completely ready without rushing anything, then fl 755 fro JFK to Aruba.
    I can't wait to once again enjoy the smell of that island and feel the heat all the way to my bones.

Aruba since 1979
    JANE......have a blast.
    Keep your mom under control.
    I hear the islanders are still talking about her

safe and fun travels.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikko View Post
    10 days for us.......OMG!!!! I HAVENT EVEN STARTED TO GET READY!!!!LOL

I feel the same way

We have gone to Aruba 5 times and have never felt unsafe. I am so tired of people telling me it is not a safe place. I tell them to look up the statics on Mexico and compare them to Aruba. I am looking forward to Aruba vacation #6 in March 2013. I love my Aruba and the Aruban people.

Quote Originally Posted by brendielee View Post
    48 hours from now...I will be on the plane to ARUBA !!! I bet these 48 hours go ALOT slower than the 48 before I come home!!!
    On a side note, I am so tired of people telling me to be VERY careful because "there is a high crime rate and drug problem in Aruba" I try to explain that the reason we hear so much about the missing woman and NH is because these things don't usually happen there!!!!!
    OK, back to happy thoughts....ARUBA!

Quote Originally Posted by rapp110 View Post
    We have gone to Aruba 5 times and have never felt unsafe. I am so tired of people telling me it is not a safe place. I tell them to look up the statics on Mexico and compare them to Aruba. I am looking forward to Aruba vacation #6 in March 2013. I love my Aruba and the Aruban people.
    I too am tired of this response from people. We have never even thought Aruba was unsafe. We have tried to get our family members to come with us, but they always go to Mexico. They tell us how nice the AI they go to is, but they never go outside of the resort. Why not? They say they feel safer staying inside of the resort complex. Hmmm...

Aruba bound tomorrow!!!

Leaving from Chicago, Midway at 5:50 am. (limo picks us up at 3 am!!) Brief layover in Atlanta, arrive in Aruba by 3:00. Flying AirTran, staying at the Radisson.

So EXCITED! Any suggestions? I have been there before, but traveling with my two boys 10 & 13. And my cousin also my BFF, is coming with for her first time.

I personally have never been to the Natural Pool, but heard its a hike?

Aruba since 1979
    safe and fun travels to you and yours

imo take a tour to the natural pool

Quote Originally Posted by maryj0w View Post
    Leaving from Chicago, Midway at 5:50 am. (limo picks us up at 3 am!!) Brief layover in Atlanta, arrive in Aruba by 3:00. Flying AirTran, staying at the Radisson.

So EXCITED! Any suggestions? I have been there before, but traveling with my two boys 10 & 13. And my cousin also my BFF, is coming with for her first time.

I personally have never been to the Natural Pool, but heard its a hike?

We are getting close enough to start counting. I needed to see my ticker to tell me exactly how long. . Yippeeeeeeee!

Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Baby Beach

1 Month to Go WOW

I cant Belive how time goes by so fast...cant wait to feel the sand and water of my favorite destination....
    I still remember the first visit back in 1989....lots of changes since then but still love it....
    More memories to be made in 1 month....

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    So excited for you! Tomorrow my countdown will officially be double digits and no longer, triple digits! Hope you make some of your famous sandcastles to post for us! Have fun!

Have a Great time!!!

Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast