Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: It is Countdown time!

Aruba since 1979
    safe and fun travels

Have a great trip

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Enjoy every minute of your trip !

In two weeks we will be watching the sun set off beautiful Palm Beach. Can't wait. . . this will be trip numer 7!!! First time at the Occidental, hope it doesn't dissappoint. We usually stay at the Marriott, but we are coming with a group this year that really wanted and AI. We will use it for drinks during the day and breakfast and lunch, but cannot possibly come to Aruba and not visit our favorite restaurants for dinner.

See you soon Aruba

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    the occidental never disappoints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelqueen555 View Post
    In two weeks we will be watching the sun set off beautiful Palm Beach. Can't wait. . . this will be trip numer 7!!! First time at the Occidental, hope it doesn't dissappoint. We usually stay at the Marriott, but we are coming with a group this year that really wanted and AI. We will use it for drinks during the day and breakfast and lunch, but cannot possibly come to Aruba and not visit our favorite restaurants for dinner.

See you soon Aruba

Red face Just booked our trip!

Hi,
    Finally we just booked our trip for September. I have been watching the airfare out of Milwaukee and it has just continued to go up since the beginning of December, so I thought I should just pull the trigger and book it. We are flying Delta this year as opposed to US Air. The fare was actually $200 cheaper if you don't count the travel insurance.

This will be our 9th year at the Tam, and it never seems real until I get everything booked. Now we can just count down the days until paradise once again. We have Bully on deck to pick us up, so we should be all set.

Aruba since 1979
    excellent!!

Hi peapod! Guess this is probably too late but have you considered Airtran? I am flying them later this month from Milwaukee to Aruba and it was MUCH cheaper than both Delta and UsAir! I was shocked to see that they fly there everyday now. (last year when I went they were only flying on the weekends). As I said, it is probably too late, but something to look into for the future!! Have a great trip!!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Congrats Peapod...on booking your trip! I totally agree it does not feel real until you actually "book it" then start the ole countdown clock. So exciting! I usually start my shopping for our November trip someone around Feb or March not that far off

Quote Originally Posted by soccermom17 View Post
    Hi peapod! Guess this is probably too late but have you considered Airtran? I am flying them later this month from Milwaukee to Aruba and it was MUCH cheaper than both Delta and UsAir! I was shocked to see that they fly there everyday now. (last year when I went they were only flying on the weekends). As I said, it is probably too late, but something to look into for the future!! Have a great trip!!
    Where does Airtran stop out of Milwaukee before getting to Aruba?

Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast