Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: It is Countdown Time!

3 1/2 weeks till we're at Surf Club!! We've had enough snow 15 inches and still snowing here in Central NY (Syracuse)!!!

1 week from today !

Only 15 days to go!

Aruba since 1979
    safe and fun travels to all of you who have upcoming trips to Aruba!

6 weeks, 6 days, 3 hours, 51 minutes....
    Oh, the anticipation.
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

Jon and I have agreed, and we are planning to spend my birthday in Aruba this November! I guess it's not official until we start making reservations and buying tickets but seems like this will be there earliest we can go on a big trip this year so November it is! I'm excited, I've never spent my birthday on a beach. His bday is in July so we are always on the water somewhere. Finally, it's my turn! I love planning and since it's my week, I get to decide where we stay.We love Palm Beach but I am thinking about splitting our 7-10 days between Palm Beach and maybe Renaissance or Manchebo? Let the fun planning begin!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

34 more days till we jet off for our first time to Aruba. Bag is packed sunscreen is in the carry on along with bathing suits. Cant wait to get out of this frozen tundra they call Michigan. Because of this forum and the great people in it, that take the time to write so very well we can honestly feel the heat , smell the salt air , taste the food. We are so glad we choose Aruba, and hope that on our return (if there is one lol) we will be able to write a great review and maybe help a first timer as much as all of you helped us. Thank you

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by atrok3 View Post
    34 more days till we jet off for our first time to Aruba. Bag is packed sunscreen is in the carry on along with bathing suits. Cant wait to get out of this frozen tundra they call Michigan. Because of this forum and the great people in it, that take the time to write so very well we can honestly feel the heat , smell the salt air , taste the food. We are so glad we choose Aruba, and hope that on our return (if there is one lol) we will be able to write a great review and maybe help a first timer as much as all of you helped us. Thank you
    Congrats on first trip. You might want to take the sunscreen out of the carryon and put it in the checked bags in a freezer bag. We had ours confiscated a few years ago because it was too many ozs. Also took our toothpaste. Liquids and gells are a no no in carry ons.

countdown to Divi all inclusive

Heading out from snowbound Mass. on March 4th to the Divi all-inclusive. Hope to see someone from here. 10 days!!

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    103 days!!! Almost in the double digits!

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast