Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 261
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: It is Countdown Time!

  1. #51
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    packed?
    Quote Originally Posted by brph26 View Post
    7 days!!! 7 days!!! So much to do, so little time!

  2. #52
    Member brph26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    packed?

    Partially?? haha I have most of my clothes together and in the suitcase but that's about it. I bought a bunch of travel size toiletries and they are all together in a bag, but nothing has been checked off of my packing list yet. Haven't started the hubby's yet though!

  3. #53
    Senior Member CandyC55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    natural pool
    Posts
    300
    Lots of sleeps for me until I get back to Aruba!!!

  4. #54
    Super Moderator Jacki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    Quote Originally Posted by brph26 View Post
    Partially?? haha I have most of my clothes together and in the suitcase but that's about it. I bought a bunch of travel size toiletries and they are all together in a bag, but nothing has been checked off of my packing list yet. Haven't started the hubby's yet though!
    Sounds like a great start!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

  5. #55
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Posts
    2,751
    I got the suitcases out of the attic last Saturday. DW just shook her head.

  6. #56
    Senior Member beckybnott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........
    Posts
    154
    11 Days til we're at the Tamarijn with all of our friends!!! Bringing my brother In-law this year, should be a good time as it is his first time getting out of the country! And we all know you cannot beat Aruba
    Next Trip September sometime or the other..

  7. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The pool at PBV
    Posts
    42
    Here we go! 31 days!

  8. #58
    Member brph26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    61
    Okay 5 days left!! Packing is picking up. Just about done...I think! Went through and did all of the toiletries last night except for the last minute items. Waiting on a few pieces of clothing to dry, and on the DH to get all of his clothes out for me to transfer to the suitcases.

    Up next: Packing all of the kids' stuff for their week at grandma's!

  9. #59
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,891
    Quote Originally Posted by brph26 View Post
    Okay 5 days left!! Packing is picking up. Just about done...I think! Went through and did all of the toiletries last night except for the last minute items. Waiting on a few pieces of clothing to dry, and on the DH to get all of his clothes out for me to transfer to the suitcases.

    Up next: Packing all of the kids' stuff for their week at grandma's!
    I would assume that packing for the kids might be tougher than packing for Aruba.

  10. #60
    Member brph26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    I would assume that packing for the kids might be tougher than packing for Aruba.

    Absolutely!! With school and sports and their schedules --- that's stressing me out the most! ha!

    Oh, and lets not forget the dog. She needs packing too.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO