Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: country code

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

country code

I have forgotten but what is Aruba's country code and the USA country code again? If I am in Aruba and want to call usa, the country code is ???
    If I am in Aruba and want to call Aruba, the country code is ????

Thanks so much!!

Aruba since 1979
    Aruba 011

USA. 001

Aruba is 297

US is just a 1 I think - 1+area code+number
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba to USA: 00+1+

Aruba Country code is 297
    TRIP 15 Nov-Dec 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

I've only used the Skype app to call the US and didn't have to dial anything other than 1 & 10 digit number.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Okay, so if I am in aruba and calling say a restaurant in aruba using my USA phone, I just have to hit 297 and the number? no country code?

My understanding is that if you're calling from a USA number to Aruba you dial 011+297+phone number. I have never tried it as we use face time or wifi calling. Check to see if you have wifi calling available on your cell phone and you'll avoid any charges.
    TRIP 15 Nov-Dec 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

I do have wifi calling on my home phone app but in another country you must call as if you were sitting in your living room. If I was calling home, I just hit the speed dial button or whatever, same as if I was sitting in my living room. so if I was home and trying to call Aruba, what would I dial, lol? Don't I have to dial 011+297+number???

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    I do have wifi calling on my home phone app but in another country you must call as if you were sitting in your living room. If I was calling home, I just hit the speed dial button or whatever, same as if I was sitting in my living room. so if I was home and trying to call Aruba, what would I dial, lol? Don't I have to dial 011+297+number???
    Yes, I would think so. 011 for overseas, 297 for Aruba + number - however, I suggest contacting your carrier to confirm.

Aruba since 1979
    if you are using Skype, there is a drop down menu lists country codes then all you do is add in the area code and number.

this morning i clicked USA, and typed in the area code and my friend's number.

i called Bavaria restaurant yesterday using Skype. i clicked on Aruba and typed in the area code 297 and the number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast