Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Credit Card Deals?

My wife and I are planning first of many trips we hope to Aruba at the end of May 2014.
    We travel a lot to Playa de Carmen in Mexico and recive deals on activities because we use our MasterCard ie; buy one get one discount admissions ect
    Has anyone experienced that in Aruba for tours ect We don't plan on doing a lot of that mostly relaxing but there are a few things we would like to see/do
    thanks

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    we have never experienced a credit card promotion for anything in aruba.
    however we have received discounts for booking directly online with a particular company….ex: private horseback tour and once a discount coupon for either amazonia or texas d brazil….. i think too booking online my son and his wife received a discount for online booking a snorkel sail.

and there are many opportunities to pick up coupons for discount activities too……check out the coupon books given out at the airport and at your resort lobby and there are discount ads in the aruba daily newspapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmenace View Post
    My wife and I are planning first of many trips we hope to Aruba at the end of May 2014.
    We travel a lot to Playa de Carmen in Mexico and recive deals on activities because we use our MasterCard ie; buy one get one discount admissions ect
    Has anyone experienced that in Aruba for tours ect We don't plan on doing a lot of that mostly relaxing but there are a few things we would like to see/do
    thanks
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 02-21-2014 at 10:07 PM.

I do not know of any credit card discounts either.

Jolly Pirates offers a discount for booking online in advance.