• 1 Post By Jacki
  • 2 Post By hatteras
  • 2 Post By gaby
  • 2 Post By WaltVB
  • 2 Post By GETA62
  • 3 Post By Aruba4ever

Thread: Crime

Crime

This past Sunday I read a blog at another site that there was another robbery at the Ritz this past week. It said the security guard saw it and then the police caught the person. If this is true where at the Ritz property did it occur and also what time. Thanks.

I haven't heard about it yet, but how awesome that the person was caught! The police are really on their game lately
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I read that on another site also, but haven't seen anything else about it. It appears that the police have been catching a lot of these bad guys lately, which is good to hear.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    it was the security guard at the ritz, I think who caught him and then called the police. at least that's what I read on another aruba site

We noticed a greater police presence than ever before this past trip. There also were more security personnel at the HI, Ritz and the Marriott compound.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    We noticed a greater police presence than ever before this past trip. There also were more security personnel at the HI, Ritz and the Marriott compound.
    Yes, we see police foot patrol along Palm beach strip, security guards on parking lots and om malls. Police patrolling neighborhoods by cars

Glad to see.

It was something I noted and I believe I posted last month as well. Its nice to see the police out and about, its sad that it was needed but I feel as though the message was sent pretty loudly that the recent crime spree had to stop and they are reacting to prevent future issues. Even walking home at 2am I always saw security and it was nice to see the increased security presence.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post