Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Crowds in august

Not sure what do expect going 8/5 to 8/15,, should i be prepared for very crowded ? How about weather ?

We spent 2 weeks in August a couple of years ago. Weather was great, only a couple of early morning showers. It was no more crowded than any other time in the summer, but we go in September now for less crowd. The bottom line is anytime is a great time to be in Aruba!

Family time of the year. Weather will be about the same as what you experienced in June. Maybe tad bit warmer. The year we were there in August we had many showers overnight or early morning, but beautiful afternoons.

Have gone in august for the last 5 years..hot but still a nice breeze not as crowded as other times ...a few showers at night.. Great time less traffic!!!
    Next Aruba Trip [Countdown8/4- 8/18 200PM:]!

Quote Originally Posted by truzcarla View Post
    not as crowded as other times .. Great time less traffic!!!
    As compared to when?

Aruba since 1979
    i have found August in Aruba a bit less breezy.
    typical intermittent and widely scattered showers that stop soon after they begin.
    (august used to be our USUAL visit) in 2011 we decided that we'd make the switch to later in the fall.
    we have found August busier than in May or in the Fall thru mid December.

there are lots of families there as plenty of tourists are still on summer break.

My previous two visits to Aruba were in early and middle August, and I've found it to be quite pleasant. The crowd level was not all that bad, and there were hardly any instances where I found myself having to wait in a long line at one time or another. The fastest line that I ever went through was Immigration on arrival on Aruba. The only time where I found myself having to wait was to use the washing machines and dryers at the hotel, as it was the Friday and with a lot of guests at the hotel due to return home on Saturday morning. Then again, any time is a good time to visit Aruba!! (Hoping to make it there in middle to late September of this year. Fingers, toes, eyes, tongue and teeth crossed!)