Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

cruise ship schedule

Just a little FYI. I've been using www.cruisett.com to look up what ships will be in port during our April visit, and I've arranged a few things based upon their information. I've used that particular site because the aruba port site does not have the April schedule listed yet.

However, I noticed today that the cruisett site is incorrect. It lists only one ship in port today, but on the port website there appears to be 3 ships docked. I compared the March schedule on cruisett.com with the port site schedule and they differ. Anybody know anything about the cruisett.com reliability?

BTW, I leave the cruise webcam up and sometimes you see some interesting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AUA1989 View Post
    Just a little FYI. I've been using www.cruisett.com to look up what ships will be in port during our April visit, and I've arranged a few things based upon their information. I've used that particular site because the aruba port site does not have the April schedule listed yet.

However, I noticed today that the cruisett site is incorrect. It lists only one ship in port today, but on the port website there appears to be 3 ships docked. I compared the March schedule on cruisett.com with the port site schedule and they differ. Anybody know anything about the cruisett.com reliability?

BTW, I leave the cruise webcam up and sometimes you see some interesting stuff.
    We usually cruise twice a year and cruisett.com was always correct regarding ships in each port.
    Nice to know how many others are enjoying the island with us.
    Cathi

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.arubaports.com/main/cruiseship-schedules/
    i prefer the aruba ports site, but unfortunately they have been only putting on a month or 2 at a time.
    maybe they do that because of the revisions that are made often.

I've been patiently waiting for the port site to put up the April schedule. I figured they waited to post until they had a more complete schedule. I guess it's not that important. We can always wait until we get there to do some scheduling.