Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile are you ready for Aruba cukiecutr?

I was just wondering if you guys are ready for Aruba? I really want to take you guys snorkling so let me know what works for you. Kent Gerber
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Aruba since 1979

CUKIECUTR best wishes

Best wishes and congratulations to you and your significant other.
    We, your friends at the Aruba Community Forum are hoping your wedding day is way beyond your expectations.
    We wish you long lives and much happiness together.

Safe Travels and while in Aruba, if you get the chance give us some updates. Heck, bring an iphone or a blackberry and fill us in even during the ceremony.

Seriously though...have fun, many blessings and good wishes.

Enjoy and congratulations.

THANK YOU.....WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON ALL THAT WE DO. It appears we picked a better week to go weather wise. We are geared up now with the heat wave we are having here in Boston. Tim has been watching the weather on weather.com and just commented that there have been a lot of showers this week.
    Next Aruba trip in

You will love this forecast: http://tinyurl.com/23p296 and the local http://www.weather.an/forecast/index.asp

When I looked at the Manchebo Cam this a.m. there was not a cloud in the sky. Keep in mind too that a lot of time rainfalls in Aruba happen overnight or early morning.

We were once in Aruba for 13 days one December during the rainy season and had 11 days of morning rain and the sun was out shining brightly by 10 a.m. Another day was off and on drizzle and another overcast.

Go and enjoy!

Aruba since 1979
    that was december/christmas break 2007.
    practically every morning looked to be a wash out but the sun always broke thru before noon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    You will love this forecast: http://tinyurl.com/23p296 and the local http://www.weather.an/forecast/index.asp

When I looked at the Manchebo Cam this a.m. there was not a cloud in the sky. Keep in mind too that a lot of time rainfalls in Aruba happen overnight or early morning.

We were once in Aruba for 13 days one December during the rainy season and had 11 days of morning rain and the sun was out shining brightly by 10 a.m. Another day was off and on drizzle and another overcast.

Go and enjoy!

Best wishes on your upcoming wedding,have a great honeymoon .ENJOY

Cuckiecuter, Safe travels! I have been here for 2 weeks and the first week was alittle rainey because of a system out there but the weather has been great this week. There are mosquitoes morning and evenings this year due to all the rains they have had. Would you guys be up for snorkling? I would have a spot for you this Sunday at noon or afternoon. Please let me know. I would love to take you guys for a wedding gift from me. My local cell is 560-0104. I have it on mornings and evenings. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon. I wish for you both many many years of love and happiness. Enjoy ever minute.
    Again, can't wait to hear about it all.
    Pat

Best Wishes ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast