Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I cannot seem to get either link to work by clicking it here or copying and pasting in explorer. Anyone having issues with the links? I'm going to be in Aruba 11/15 and want to be prepared. Haven't been there since 2005. Thansk
    Peace, Joy & Laughter to you! Maria ...
    Handcrafted Jewelry & More
    Beaded Beauty of TX

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beadedbeauty View Post
    I cannot seem to get either link to work by clicking it here or copying and pasting in explorer. Anyone having issues with the links? I'm going to be in Aruba 11/15 and want to be prepared. Haven't been there since 2005. Thansk
    Which links don't work?

Quote Originally Posted by ash View Post
    A friend from California just had a problem at the Chef's Table restaurant when her credit card was rejected. The problem was resolved quickly when we got back to the house and called them, but she had to rely on another friend to pay at the restaurant.
    FYI - We all realized how important it is to carry more than one card when traveling. Also, we always contact our Credit Card company to let them know of our travel plans to Aruba because sometimes the cc company will reject the charge if it is used somewhere you don't normally charge! Then you have to rely on friends...
    My credit card company did that to me in July. I thought it was funny when I looked at my statement and the charge prior to the one that was blocked was the reservation for the mill.

Quote Originally Posted by ash View Post
    A friend from California just had a problem at the Chef's Table restaurant when her credit card was rejected. The problem was resolved quickly when we got back to the house and called them, but she had to rely on another friend to pay at the restaurant.
    FYI - We all realized how important it is to carry more than one card when traveling. Also, we always contact our Credit Card company to let them know of our travel plans to Aruba because sometimes the cc company will reject the charge if it is used somewhere you don't normally charge! Then you have to rely on friends...
    It happened to me. Good thing I have enough cash to pay for the bill otherwise I dunno what to do. So from then on I always phone my CC to tell them I'm going on a trip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12