• 2 Post By hatteras
  • 1 Post By hatteras
  • 2 Post By Pegmeister
  • 2 Post By burghboy
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Curtis podcast with Dan Putowski resident author

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Curtis podcast with Dan Putowski resident author

I finally had some time to catch up with Curtis and his podcasts at the gym. It was perfect 38 minutes on the treadmill.

It was with Dan Putowski. It Was a great interview. I miss Dan's little snippets, posts, bent page and i kinda felt like he just disappeared off social media. Funny he mentioned he was so busy that he too noticed he had dropped the ball on social media.

Anyway, it was good to hear his voice. He talked about the characters in AN ISLAND AWAY, the story, location and how he developed the book. He talked about the fun he had with his bent page, his plans for the future, his travels.

Do take the time to listen to Curtis and his interview.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I listened to that last week. I really enjoyed the interview.

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Thanks Cindy and Hatteras... Daniel turned out to be a phenomenal and very accommodating guy. I was pretty nervous when he agreed although in my mind I had already decided he would decline but thanks to board members and friends like Andrea, CindyO, Pegmeister and Vallon Davis I had a fantastic set of questions to fall back on when my tongue got tied.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    Thanks Cindy and Hatteras... Daniel turned out to be a phenomenal and very accommodating guy. I was pretty nervous when he agreed although in my mind I had already decided he would decline but thanks to board members and friends like Andrea, CindyO, Pegmeister and Vallon Davis I had a fantastic set of questions to fall back on when my tongue got tied.
    I was very impressed with the questions that you asked and the way that you kept the conversation going. I had been wondering what Dan was up to these days. My hubby and I have chatted with him several times at book signings. I've read all of his books except one and I plan to download that one to my kindle this weekend. It's great to hear of all of his plans and success. Thanks for doing the interview.

I was just looking at Dan Putkowski's Bentpage and noticed he mentions the podcast and posted a link. Kind of cool!!!

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Interview would never have happened if it weren't for all of you guys pushing me to do it.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Aruba since 1979
    I had listened to about 3/4 of it when Curtis first posted it....but i got interrupted.
    Finally got to hear the rest of it this evening.

Terrific.
    Actually all have been good, entertaining and informative.

Thanks Curtis for putting together such a great format/podcast.
    Good job!!!