Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dare to Dream on June 28th

Dare to Dream on June 28th

My friends........In a few weeks, as you know, we will be heading out with 5 boys going to aruba. These boys are all baseball players that have been recruited and are going on to play in college. I contacted the Dare to Dream foundation about bringing in some donations of equipment that they have outgrown and no longer use. Dare to Dream is xander bogaerts foundation to help the kids on aruba through baseball. My boys have had all the equipment they have ever needed.....the kids on aruba don't have the same chances. so the boys have agreed to buy a few things to donate, and collect gear to donate.My question to you june travellers is this....On June 28th the Dare to Dream foundation along with Malta Balashi are holding an event at Xander Bogaerts Ballpark from I believe 10 am to 6 pm. If you have any equipment in your garages think about bringing it and come by and make a donation!! The boys and i will be there and it sounds like a wonderful day to do something good!

Hope to see you there!!!

Aruba since 1979
    Awesome !
    Thank those young men for their generosity.

Hope it all goes well for them. I will be in Bonaire that week so I will miss you guys.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

at some point kent....we will be on the island at the same time!!! lol and thanks andrea!!! i will thank them.

Well I land on Aruba late on June 17th but June 19th thru July 6th, I will be diving on Bonaire and Curacao. That's why I will probably miss you.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Great idea!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

someday kent....someday!!! lol im sure your trip is going to be amazing. im taking the boys to snorkle for the first times in their lives. i have 4 boys who have never done this and my son nick has them all so excited! probably gonna take them to Malmok. one boy has had ear issues all his life so he has never been in the water----had the surgery this year and he is finally cleared!! i am more excited for him than anyone!! whole 'nother world under there!! lol safe travels my friend!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    What a great thing you and the boys are doing, I am sure it will be greatly appreciated on the island and by Xander as well

That is amazing! What a great way to teach the boys to Pay It Forward!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

i think i may need more luggage!!! we have collected a bunch of stuff! custom's is gonna love me....LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast