Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Dark Currents by Dan Putkowski aka San Nic

Jeffnev,

Sorry to say, Dark Currents and all my books are exclusive to Kindle. But you can get the free kindle app for your computer. I have no control over this. Sorry.

Happy reading!

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Thanks. I'll guess I'll have to deal with a good old hard copy book

I just finished reading it( kindle version), normally I do not read mysteries all that much; but as it was a story set in Aruba and inspired by actual events I figured that I would give it a shot. From the get go it was hard to put down, I downloaded it on Wednesday and finished it last night. Dark Currents is a great and riveting read that will keep you enthralled from beginning to end.

Thanks for posting the release date for Dark Currents. I downloaded it to my kindle Wednesday afternoon and had a difficult time putting it down, I finished it last night and needless to say I was pleased with the story. Hoping to check out the other books by Dan Putkowski that are set in Aruba.

Sad to report... the shipment of Dark Currents from the USA has been delayed in Miami and may be further delayed do to a "labor action" at the Aruba port. It now looks like books will not be on the island until the last week in July, perhaps longer. Amazon, however, does have books and Kindle.

Sorry for the delay. These things are not in my control.

Bon dia.

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    My copy arrived in only two days. I could not get the Kindle app to work (my fault, no doubt). My dilemma now is read it, or hold it until my trip!

Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach
    Don't start on it you will not be able to stop. Just got done and enjoyed very much.

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    Dan is it available at any other bookstores in and around the doylestown area or is it exclusive only to amazon..your other books i was able to get at barnes and noble..loved them all..would love to see a 3rd installment with Luz..and a follow up to Bonk's bar..thanks
    scott and tricia

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I just started reading it today, and I agree with everyone. It is hard to put down! I'm sure I'll finish it over the weekend. Dan, are you planning a sequel to Under A Blue Flag? My hubby and I are anxious to hear what happened to Luz and the others.

Thanks for much for the positive reviews. Dark Currents so far is an Amazon.com and BN.com book. Amazon is cheaper, so get it there if you can. Right now there are no plans for book events anywhere but the Aruba airport, Gate 6 on the departure side.

As for Luz, well, time will tell. She did get what she wanted. (don't want to spoil the story for anyone who hasn't read An Island Away or Under A Blue Flag. Just remember that fateful night when she said to Capt. Beck, "I want him to be a man. A man like you." With that accomplished and her reunion, she's made it, albeit in a sad way.

Nonetheless, there are lots of great characters in those stories, many of them real people. So, I'll have to get to work.

Bon dia.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast