Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Day 4 & 5 Renewal vows last night

Having a great time now, Renewal thing done last night. Rev. Gibson was indeed a wonderful gentleman. He did our vows last nite near the adirondack chairs at the Phoenix . Wonderful, meaning ceremony done by him, almost seemed like he knew us. He did a 20th for us, and a 10th for our neighbors. He blessed our new rings. THE NEWS sent a reporter and photograher and will be in the paper Sunday. I highly recommend Rev Gibson ! He didn't rush us as the group slow arrived. We had a chance to grab a drink and take pics of each other. We then all treaveled to the Radisson's Laguna Italian buffet. Great place for a cowd with kids. Kids eat free and for 19.99 for adult buffet food was great. Recommend that for families. Going off to the island in a few minutes. No one had fried themselves yet. We're off to the sunset cruise tonite on the depam boat witout kids then to the paddock for ribs. Yum ! cindy o
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Sounds terrific! Continue to enjoy and continue to keep us updated.

As well, Keep up the fun and the faith!!! We all have enjoyed the daily updates!!!!!

Thanks

Hi Rob and Cindy,
    I just saw your post after I made mine!
    Happy anniversary! Rosalie told us it was very, very nice. Then I read her article and realized it was YOU!
    Enjoy!
    Margaret

This is Rob O, Cindy O has borrowed my name for the week as her computer is home.

We really were happy with the ceremony Tuesday night. Rev Gibson and Rosalie from The News were great. All of our friends and relatives were there....with a few surprise guests as well that rounded out the evening. Very happy we did it, created some fine memories.

....time to have some coffee and plan the day....tough decisions...beach.....pool.....rum or vodka.....SPF 30 or 15....where to dine tonight.....actually, daughter will decide that; our Jennifer turned 15 today. Happy Birthday Jen!

Happy birthday Jennifer. Birthdays in Aruba are always special.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen...Lisa, couldn't have done it without you. got a ring !!! cindyo

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    got a ring !!! cindyo
    BLING???

Pray do tell!

Congratulations!!! I Just Returned Weds Nite - If I Knew It Was At The Pheonix I Would Have Crashed You!!!! We Were At The Hyatt. I Thought This Was Taking Place At Renessaince Island.

Joanie A