Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: day spa

Red face day spa

Hi, I'm traveling to Aruba May 9th and want to experience a spa treatment with a friend. Any suggestions? I'd love to have a massage on the beach in one of those cabanas

Spa del Sol at the Manchebo

Spa Cove Okeanos at the Renaissance offers treatments on their private island

Aruba since 1979
    hi barbg
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

people rave about the spa at manchebo
    lisa provided the link

we too are heading to aruba on 9 may for 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by barbg View Post
    Hi, I'm traveling to Aruba May 9th and want to experience a spa treatment with a friend. Any suggestions? I'd love to have a massage on the beach in one of those cabanas

OMG Barbara I love the Picture! haha

There isn't one place on the island that I don't like so hard to say what my favorite place is.
    Hi there, I am a Registered Massage Therapist in Ontario, Canada and wanted to experience a truly great massage while I am away. In doing research I found a lady on Trip Advisor that will pick you up from your hotel and bring you back after your treatment is over. Her name is Nafanny...and her web site is: http://www.nafanny.com/ You can also look her up on Trip Advisor and read all the wonderful reviews. While away I like to experience the true culture of the area that I am in so with that in mind I tend to stay away from the hotel spas... I feel they are to commercialized and not to mention most often extremely expensive. I also do this in hopes of picking up some different techniques to bring back to my massage therapy clinic. I hope this helps. I will give a report on this place when I return... leaving for Aruba tomorrow (Feb. 8, 2014- Feb 23) ... yes yes yesssssss My eyes can't wait to see the sea again!

I'd love to have a massage on the beach in one of those cabanas
    Is Nafanny on the beach?

Aruba since 1979
    nope she is up in the alto vista area.

she does a great job and many many rave about her skills and her pricing

she is a terrific option for those that would not mind a "nonbeach massage."
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Is Nafanny on the beach?

We vote for Manchebo Beach Spa del Sol. They have a coupon in the little Aruba book for $10.00 off pp. We like that you can arrive 45 minutes early and lay in the relaxing lounges on the beach under cover. Then a quick shower where the give you a sandels and bath robeand towel in a little private changing room with a private locked locker nearby for a quick shower. Next a relaxing hot tub right on the beach. When done off to the aromatic sauna so theraputic-takes away the drinking toxins. Another quick shower than off to your private Tiki Hut right on the beach for what ever type of massage you picked. We love the deep tissue and stay in the same tropical hut together with the sounds of a soft wind chime and ocean waves that put us to sleep every time-wake up and turn over please! When done back to the relaxing lounges for mineral water or juice. Just looking at that white sand and blue water makes you want to fall asleep again. Its a full 2 hours there relaxing if you come very early and enjoy all the things we mentioned. $100 pp plus tip is wotrh it. Eagle beach is beautiful where it is located and is -so pretty. We had to book a second massage when we were there because we loved it so much. Did I mention it was "relaxing"?
    Enjoy,
    Sean and Susan

Cool day spa

moneil

Enjoy your trip! I look forward to hearing about your experience!

AndreaJ, where are you staying? We will be at the Divi Phoenix. It's our second time at that resort. Isn't Aruba the best!!!! We are joining our good friends Betty and Terry for yet another wonderful wild friends vacation!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast