Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: day spa

Arubalisa,
    Thanks for the tip, I'll definately check it out

Love Love Love the Spa del Sol at Manchebo !! I go at least once or twice a visit !!

Quote Originally Posted by moneil View Post
    Hi there, I am a Registered Massage Therapist in Ontario, Canada and wanted to experience a truly great massage while I am away. In doing research I found a lady on Trip Advisor that will pick you up from your hotel and bring you back after your treatment is over. Her name is Nafanny...and her web site is: http://www.nafanny.com/ You can also look her up on Trip Advisor and read all the wonderful reviews. While away I like to experience the true culture of the area that I am in so with that in mind I tend to stay away from the hotel spas... I feel they are to commercialized and not to mention most often extremely expensive. I also do this in hopes of picking up some different techniques to bring back to my massage therapy clinic. I hope this helps. I will give a report on this place when I return... leaving for Aruba tomorrow (Feb. 8, 2014- Feb 23) ... yes yes yesssssss My eyes can't wait to see the sea again!

I can't wait for your report! Have a wonderful trip

Hi Barbg - welcome to the forum! Sound like you have quite a few options both on & off the beach Can't wait to hear where you wind up and a little review of your massage
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    we will be staying at renaissance ocean suites (downtown)
    yes indeed aruba is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by barbg View Post
    AndreaJ, where are you staying? We will be at the Divi Phoenix. It's our second time at that resort. Isn't Aruba the best!!!! We are joining our good friends Betty and Terry for yet another wonderful wild friends vacation!

Hi, i truly believe my wife is the best therapist on the island. Her little Aveda Salon is located nearby the hotels (Orange Plaza stripmall main road direction of high rise hotels) and you will receive an individual approach experience (that is their strength) ....NOT an Hotel spa experience for sure and prices are reasonable. Visit Facebook page AVEDA-ARUBA to get a glance of the salon. You can also book online or just give the ladies a call: 297 6000333 / 2809985 day spa-1475970_602889406427556_1340660030_n.jpg

Aruba since 1979
    this borders on self promotion , but since it is "mr aveda's first post, i will let it remain"

welcome to the forum mr aveda

Quote Originally Posted by AVEDA View Post
    Hi, i truly believe my wife is the best therapist on the island. Her little Aveda Salon is located nearby the hotels (Orange Plaza stripmall main road direction of high rise hotels) and you will receive an individual approach experience (that is their strength) ....NOT an Hotel spa experience for sure and prices are reasonable. Visit Facebook page AVEDA-ARUBA to get a glance of the salon. You can also book online or just give the ladies a call: 297 6000333 / 2809985 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1475970_602889406427556_1340660030_n.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	2935

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    this borders on self promotion , but since it is "mr aveda's first post, i will let it remain"

welcome to the forum mr aveda
    Thank you, i am new to this...my wife want to also learn from the therapist from canada. she is a professional and my wife is also looking for broaden her knowledge. she applies the aryuveda old indian techniques and always open for suggestions especially from abroad
    thanks again...i will change also the name and will not post any promotions etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12