Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gramdee
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By arubacandy

Thread: Dental care

Dental care

Anyone have advice? I'd like to have an emergency dental care clinic info with me this trip to Aruba. I'm praying a crack in a tooth ( from an injury) holds on till we return to USA in Feb. when my dentist can put a crown on it. He can't schedule me before our departure in a few days. Should be ok if I don't order ribs or open beer bottles with my teeth But just in case, any info to pass on? Are crowns cheaper in Aruba if needed? Also does anyone know if medical travel insurance covers dental too? Thanks for any info. Soon to be in the sun and water!

Aruba since 1979
    Dr Jundira Ras 297-582-9900

email to the office manager
    genevievegeerman@rasdental.com

Dr Ras is my dentist and is wonderful.

Very competent, pain free, affordable and a nice place to go.
    We look forward to our dental visits there.

Most if not all dental procedures and products/appliances are less expensive in Aruba than in the USA.

Example...a cleaning and exam for my husband and I is about $100...maybe a little less.

We have had crowns, root canals, old amalgams replaced with composite all from Dr Ras.
    When we retired our dental insurance went away, so we needed a competent and affordable

Travel Insurance will only cover dental problems that arise during the trip, not preexisting.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 12-29-2014 at 09:15 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    http://arubayp.com/Aruba/Dentists
    here is the dentists listed in the aruba phone book

Thank you for the referral. I'll check with my dental insurance to see if I could file a claim for emergency work if needed during vacation. Fingers crossed that the tooth will be fine till February!

Andrea, just made appointment with Dr Ras for October , can you tell me where about her office is located, we have a rental car. Many thanks !

Aruba since 1979
    coming thru the downtown towards the airport..... go around the roundabout at surfside/barefoot , go all the way around and take the last street...follow til you go past the gas tation on the hill and mcdonalds, then turn right. go approx 100 - 200 yds and her office is on the left. parking out front, blue sign RAS DENTAL

Quote Originally Posted by arubacandy View Post
    Andrea, just made appointment with Dr Ras for October , can you tell me where about her office is located, we have a rental car. Many thanks !

Many thanks Andrea !

Aruba Dental Clinic is a great place to go for dental work (including emergencies). Here is the contact info:

Aruba Dental Clinic
    Dr. Jimena Eraso
    Caya Dr. J.E.M. Arends 18-B
    (next to the hospital)
    Phone: (+297) 587-9850
    info@arubadentalclinic.com
    www.arubadentalclinic.com

They have the best rates and service on Aruba!