Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    As I read everyones replies, I am saddened. The thought now that she "might" have been alive is most disturbing. I can't even imagine what Beth Holloway has been going through and what she is reliving everyday. I am also concerned about Joran's mom. In watching her on the news constantly, I truly believed she believed in her son. What does she think now? She has to have doubt in her mind and this ridiculous new outcome that he is saying that he "lied" about what he told that person,is incredulious! It will be interesting to watch Greta Van Sustern this evening (Monday, 2/4) and see what his US attorney is going to come up with. The fact that you say you did not do this, you DID NOT have intercourse with her, you change your story and now you say that you are lying! There has to be justice in regards to this. I always believed that he did have something to do with it and that his father was in on helping him get rid of her body. Is there really a "Daury" or is that a name he is giving to his father? I am glad this is finally coming to a rest for the Hollway family - my heart will also go out to them. Each time I am in Aruba I always think of Natalie and the "what ifs". God rest her soul.

Aruba since 1979
    since we now have taken the turn to "speculation" as i expected we would.......heck, I am speculating and going thru the "what ifs" in my mind.

i am locking the thread
    mr burns emailed me earlier and prefers it locked too

so folks, please forward stuff to liz or me by PM and we will review it and then make the decision to post or not.

thanks
    andrea

Aruba since 1979
    From KINGPIN to me, by private message.
    andrea

This is the message:

No arrest warrent for JvS

On friday a judge on Aruba has reopened the inquiries, but has refused the DA's request for a new arrest warrent. The judge doesnt't think the confession of JvS complies with the heavy demands for a new arrest. Becaus JvS has been incarcerated twice before, the judge thinks a renewed incarceration must comply with all demands.

Law enfocement on Aruba states that "this version of the facts could come colse to the truth" But states further that it wil weigh the confession careful and with caution. As it may seem to many that with the confession it may appear that the case is solved, it may not bee enough for a convition.

The former Aruban police chief Gerold Dompig thinks that the confession adds to the police inquiries. "We have a gap of 40 to 50 min after JvS has left natalee on the beach, because we couldn't track his cell phone there is a hole in the timeline." Gerold Dompig lead the Holloway case until May 2006.

According to law expert Peter Tak, affiliated to the Radboud University in Nijmegen, it wil be difficult to get a convition based solely on the confession of JvS. Because Natalee's body was never found, therefor it is impossible to confirm if Natalee was indeed death before she was dumped in the sea.

Source: Nu.nl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123