Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Digicel

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Digicel

Does anyone know if Digicel has that hotspot device like Mio does?

I don't know for sure, but don't see anything on their website about a mio like device.

Hopefully someone else will know better.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thanks Jacki. When I googled it, they showed digicel in jamaica (which had the devices) and other places in the caribbean but when I go to their locations in aruba, it doesn't show it. i was hoping someone would know.

it seems mio owes the aruba government 8 million and may get it's license pulled

Aruba since 1979
    i just read that yesterday lucky.
    mio had better pay up!

i would think that digicel or setar would opt for the wifi device thing like mio has.

in november, digicel did not offer the device. we asked them at their airport kiosk and they said no.
    we wound up stopping at the mio store and buying the mio.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    it seems mio owes the aruba government 8 million and may get it's license pulled

Digicel has/offers the hotspot service for wireless devices. To sign up you will have to go to their outlet situated at the Super Foods plaza. Hopefully they(Digicel) is not in hock with the government for outstanding payments.

Quote Originally Posted by vallond View Post
    Digicel has/offers the hotspot service for wireless devices. To sign up you will have to go to their outlet situated at the Super Foods plaza. Hopefully they(Digicel) is not in hock with the government for outstanding payments.
    are they still there at the Super Foods? I didn't notice. I was asking because of the money MIO owes the government, lol. maybe it won't come to that but I'd like to be prepared.