Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Disconnecting Wifi

In years past I have always opened a browser and purchased wifi from Setar. Usually whether from the card or direct from the browser we would have to keep the code handy to re-enter to access wifi.

This year I can't figure out how to disconnect from it! I haven't had to re-enter the code once, which is awesome on the laptop, but I can't disconnect so my husband can log on on his work laptop. I've disconnected by clicking the wifi aruba access. I've powered down the machine and it still remembers the connection.

I've emailed Setar twice with no response. Any suggestions?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    while online can you empty cache and clear cookies?
    then shut it down?

is the access that you bought allowed to be used from laptop to laptop (or machine to machine).

please post and let us know.

also too ask the same on the lacabana facebook pg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    In years past I have always opened a browser and purchased wifi from Setar. Usually whether from the card or direct from the browser we would have to keep the code handy to re-enter to access wifi.

This year I can't figure out how to disconnect from it! I haven't had to re-enter the code once, which is awesome on the laptop, but I can't disconnect so my husband can log on on his work laptop. I've disconnected by clicking the wifi aruba access. I've powered down the machine and it still remembers the connection.

I've emailed Setar twice with no response. Any suggestions?