• 1 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By LeaveTheKidsWithMom
  • 2 Post By Pegmeister
  • 1 Post By Aruba4ever

Thread: Divi Tamarijn 50% off Cyber Monday Nov 30

Aruba since 1979

Divi Tamarijn 50% off Cyber Monday Nov 30

Get ready for Cyber Monday, Nov 30th.
    24-hrs ONLY to Book May 1 - Dec 23, 2016 at 50% OFF!
    Use code: CYBER15
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Its not just the all inclusive resorts, I received this email late this afternoon. We really need new countdown

CYBER MONDAY
    Comes Early At Divi!

You shouldn't have to wait until Cyber Monday to get great savings! So we're dropping our Cyber Monday special offer early!
    Want savings of up to 55% off? Sign up now!

We'll email everyone our Cyber Monday exclusive offer on:
    Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 6:00am.

Shop from the comfort of home as these rates will be available exclusively on www.diviresorts.com! Great savings and convenience! Happy Holidays!

http://www.diviresorts.com/email-specials.htm

The sale is now in effect for Divi Resorts. Looking at Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort, prices are starting at $109 and the room we like is the 1 bedroom Golf Villa at $141 a night plus all those fees bumps it up to $179 a night. The cheapest we have paid in the pat was $227 a night. Travel dates are April 1-June 30 and Aug 15-Dec 19. Those are fantastic prices and it looks like we will be booking two trips, both 10 days, maybe April and October. So we should have a new countdown clock this weekend and it just may be double barreled.

Its a great deal and if I was not already going to the Ritz in Feb and again in August, I would book a trip for July, lol.

Actually, its just a decent deal. It looks like they boosted their prices in order to run the sale. 725 per night for the Tam in July prior to the sale seems like a high price to me, I could stay at the Ritz for almost that eating onsite....

Divi/Tam routinely offers 20% off their rack rate. The only time your apt to pay full price is at Christmas/New Years. So in my opinion it's a good deal. We're here at the Divi now on last years Cyber Monday. $331 per night,ocean view AI. Not sure but judging from the number of kids this trip my guess is their doing their kids stay and eat free. When they add that option it makes sense for families. $725 rack rate does indeed seem high. I thought we would take advantage of it for next year but there are just so many children we've decided to try another resort.

My reference to the Ritz was at 700 per night...not 350....its a good deal for a family at the Divi to stay and eat for 350 per night...

We scored big time, no camping out at Best Buy, fighting traffic for a parking space, just sitting in the living room on Black Friday. The savings will almost cover the jeep for both 10 day trips.