Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: DIVIDIVIFAN, ACE, TRACEY, PEG, KENT, GABY,SCHEXC and who else

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Tracey, have you eaten at Azzurro yet? It is at Playa Linda. We love the pasta in the wheel with a side of meatballs. The shrimp scampi is terrific too. The sunset views are really beautiful. I'm very envious. I'll be living vicariously through all of you next week!
    We have not tried Azzuro yet. I will keep that it mind, thanks! It will be very convenient for sure.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Sorry we will miss you, that is our check out day. This will be our first stay at Playa Linda. Quick question for you, do you think we will be okay with the silver internet package, or should we go for gold? We will mainly use it for social media and email.
    I have always gone for the gold package, but I hear the people do quite well with the silver. For just social media and email, you should be just fine. You can connect up to four devices and the signal should be fine throughout the property and beach.

You're going to love Playa Linda. And, yes, you definitely need to try Azzurro.

Which type of room do you have -- a studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom?
    Last edited by rpumpire; 11-20-2015 at 11:25 AM.

We have studios, and will be doing a room change on Sunday. Rented from the resort the first 3 nights then from a week 48 owner. Their website is great. We walked through a 1 bedroom on our last trip. I imagine the studios feeling a little small, but we arent in there much.

Thanks for the wifi tip.

We have studios, and will be doing a room change on Sunday. Rented from the resort the first 3 nights then from a week 48 owner. Their website is great. We walked through a 1 bedroom on our last trip. I imagine the studios feeling a little small, but we arent in there much.

Thanks for the wifi tip.
    You will be fine in the studios. They feel more like a regular hotel room than the 1-bdrm and 2-bdrm units do. Also, the room change is pretty effortless. You just pack your stuff up and leave it in your room. Between noon and 2:30, resort staff moves it all to your new room for you. You pick up the new room keys at the front desk after 2:30.

Enjoy!

Are we there yet??????

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Are we there yet??????
    Almost sitting in my hair stylist chair as we speak love him 6:45 hair b4 work, nails after work. Almost happy time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345