Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Do you take photos each trip?

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock

Do you take photos each trip?

Just wondering how many people take pictures every year? This will be our 13th year going to Aruba and we have pictures of each trip. I do not notice too many people taking pictures anymore (at least with cameras) perhaps with their phones, tablets etc. I think it is pretty cool to look thru them (all on computer thanks to digital camera) and see how everything has changed and how we have too!

Aruba since 1979
    i do...using my ipad, iphone, nikon
    the ridiculous thing, i repeat the same photos, time after time.
    hundreds of photos of MJs almond grouper, fofoti tree on eagle beach, paul sitting on the beach, sunsets.

so many of you are so talented as amateur photographers..i should just enjoy your photos instead of wasting my time.

i guess i will just stick with photographing my grandson (soon to be 2 grandsons) and my dog and 2 cats

QUOTE=DiviDiviFan;277613]Just wondering how many people take pictures every year? This will be our 13th year going to Aruba and we have pictures of each trip. I do not notice too many people taking pictures anymore (at least with cameras) perhaps with their phones, tablets etc. I think it is pretty cool to look thru them (all on computer thanks to digital camera) and see how everything has changed and how we have too![/QUOTE]

I have, stored on my computer, over 1,000 photos taken in Aruba from 2005 thru 2015. I should have film photos from 2000-2004 somewhere else but I'm not sure where they are.

I take scenery, people, our timeshare, and fun times we share.

I take photos every trip. The camera on my iphone is better than my digital, plus more convenient so I use the phone. Can't believe how many igunana photos we have but very few of us. I find I also like to take food photos and of course, photos of all my favorite staff from the Divi.

We seem to take less and less pictures every trip. We're just having to much fun enjoying the island.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Yes, I am guilty as charge.
    I am the photography person in the group.. so there is little on me and lots of everyone else.. lol
    I store them in my computers, phones, tablets.
    Even made a story book for each kid from their cruises. They love it.
    Next cruise we are doing our own theme for every night. Football (Pat's) baseball (Redsox) Nascar and etc. Each of us have favorite people we like.

Will do pics for that and again make a story book again for each kid...

I take pictures of everything, and like Andrea I have numerous repeats. I use my phone, but also have a digital waterproof camera for pool, snorkel and beach shots.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Absolutely! I LOVE taking photos!

There are so many beautiful things, I let my eyes wander and whatever I discover, I will make it to a cherished memory with my digital camera! All my favorite spots in Aruba! Including animals and critters.

I can never get enough looking at those breathtaking sunset! Each one is unique! I like going to different locations and include different motives when photographing my sunsets!

There are also so many changes going on: one year the Marketplace was painted in those beautiful pastel colors. But another year, it was painted in beige and brown colors which I didn't care too much about.

Very special are the times spend with friends. And capture those moments in photos, to share with them later on.

I used to take a lot of photos, but seem to take fewer each successive trip. These days it's usually just a nice sunset or two.

I don't (and will never) take pictures of food. Personally, I think that's just silly. I eat food, but I don't need a permanent record of what it looked like!
    Last edited by rpumpire; 07-19-2015 at 05:00 AM.

I take a lot of photos of food because I love writing restaurant reviews.

We have tons of photos of houses we've looked at while searching for a house to buy.

Only houses we've been close to buying ever received the video treatment.

In retirement, I plan on going through the thousands of photos we've taken and deleting all the duplicates, blurry and bad pics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast