Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Do you take photos each trip?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I think I've taken the same pictures of the same things every visit.
    In particular the hammock on Renn Island, the boat to the island, the large I ❤️ARUBA sign downtown.

Thd ones I love are my 2 daughters in front of the Ren island sign. " Ok girls go stand by the sign" picture. It started when they were 4 & 5. Have one every visit. Now 22 & 23. " Jesh enough Mom" !
    I will take picture of my grandkids there one day❤️
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do you take photos each trip?-image.jpg   Do you take photos each trip?-image.jpg  
    Last edited by cindyo; 07-19-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Pretty cool Cindy, love how you have taken the same picture of your girls in the same spot every year!! This will make a nice gift someday when they are married with kids and then they will be so happy you took them all

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I think I've taken the same pictures of the same things every visit.
    In particular the hammock on Renn Island, the boat to the island, the large I ❤️ARUBA sign downtown.

Thd ones I love are my 2 daughters in front of the Ren island sign. " Ok girls go stand by the sign" picture. It started when they were 4 & 5. Have one every visit. Now 22 & 23. " Jesh enough Mom" !
    I will take picture of my grandkids there one day❤️

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    I used to take tons of pictures but take less these days. I get pretty fascinated by water and pelicans and can literally spend hours snapping away without ever being satisfied. These days I take less because I don't feel safe leaving my camera bag any further than an arms reach away (don't run nearly as fast as I used to) so I usually dedicate one day to serious photography and the rest I just take snapshots with my phone.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

We've been going to Aruba for a few years now. I took lots of pictures in the beginning, even did some scrapbooking. As time went on, I didn't like to carry a camera but I just purchased a new waterproof Olympus Tough and I can't wait to take some underwater shots of the fish along Malmokweg.

The Olympus Tough cameras are pretty cool. I used it when snorkelling last year (Boca Catalina) and was amazed by the quality of the pictures and videos (though the videos have some strange noise to it, the picture quality is good)!

"How many pics of the sunset can one person need", asked DH last April.

I too take fewer and fewer each time. I started taking more once we started taking the kids.

I take pictures every trip and group my favorites into albums on Facebook by year. I save the rest on memory cards. I also get them printed out because I am always afraid of changing technology. I haven't made any photo albums yet, they are all just in a box but maybe some day. Some years I take more than others, just depends on our activities. This year I am excited to be purchasing a quality underwater camera as part of my vacation budget. I hope to get many more pics in the water this time.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    My camera is always with me. Plus an extra battery and memory stick. I use a little Canon: "Every shot a power shot!" As Maria Sharapova used to say! LOL

I love the little camera, the photos are brilliant, it's light and fits easily in my purse. It's smaller than a pack of cigarettes!

I take way too many pictures every single visit. Many are the same, but the kids are somehow bigger each picture! lol I did invest in a good drop-proof & waterproof camera that takes great action shots so I use that a lot in Aruba. It has a carabiner clip so I can clip it onto anything and not worry too much. Like Tracey, I put a few favorites on FB, grouped by year and the rest I keep on my HDD with a DVD hard copy & a copy on a back up drive just in case
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Catashi, thats were our rented bungalow is. Our fav beach is Rogersbeach. Our favorite hangout, the Cigar Lounge of Ruben de Lange.
    Last time I used the Canon EOS 60D, each time we go we do several photo shoots, I make around 5000 to 6000 photos each time. I just bought the Canon 5D MarkIII and I can't wait to use it on Aruba. The light on Aruba is amazing to photograph. A tip, when you take portraits use your flash, even with daylight.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast