Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Does anyone know?

Greetings one and all. It's been a while since I've been here, and it's about time to get ready to head home to paradise. As usual, the air carriers are playing their silly games, my Lady and I are having a less than wonderful time finding out who, if anyone, is doing packages out of Toronto to the Tamarijn. Usually we use Sunquest, but alas, there's no mention of paradise (aka Aruba) on their website, and I don't recall who else might deal with Canadian flights. We would prefer a direct, and we know that they do, or have, or hopefully will exist.

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

We can already feel the sand between our toes...

be well,

Mr. Ratt

Sorry I am not familiar with Canadian airlines besides Air Canada, but perhaps the drop down list at this link will assist you: http://www.airportaruba.com/en/flightinfo/airlines/

A direct flight has been coming to Aruba from Montreal lately. It is not Air Canada and I don't know the name of the carrier, but perhaps you can check flights out of Montreal.

Banned
    Call the Toronto airport for info.

Cool Sunquest still flies to Aruba

I was looking at booking a vacation to Aruba out of Toronto the other day and discovered that Sunquest still offers packages from Toronto to Aruba (i.e. departures are on Sundays with Skyservice). That being said, when I tried to bring up the Tam on the travel company's website as a potential hotel to stay at, it was not available. Hence, you may have to choose a different resort if you plan on flying to Aruba from Toronto.

Sky Service flys out of Toronto on Friday and Sunday. I think both days they have two flights each. Also, Canjet started flying out of Montreal so perhaps they are also doing a Toronto run. Good luck! We live in Ottawa so we never get to fly anywhere direct. You can book your air and hotel separate.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Hi Mr Ratt,

I've informed for you. Randi's info is correct. I know though that Sunquest still flies to AUA, they use the same Sky Service airplanes.
    If you call them you should be fine.

Bryan Morris
    Aruba's Premier Wedding Photographer

Ah, you folks are wonderful!
    Thanks for all the tips, and it would seem that we've done the deed through expedia.
    We got the Tamarijn... I don't think we'd stay anywhere else. It's like home.
    I'm sure more than one of you can attest to that.
    All's well and we're getting ready for that all important week of r'n r.

A week of peace, meditation and Reiki on the beach.

Can't beat that...

be well,

Mr. Ratt
    www.heyoka-healing.com