Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Dog transport

Dog transport-25508188_152182455427225_8153820206301163847_n.jpgHere is one of the little pumpkins I picked up last month..this is Layla

Please keep in mind of you take the dog out of the carrier, there are others who may not love dogs as much as you do. My 3 year old nephew would have a total meltdown and make everyone on the plane miserable at the sight of a dog out if the crate in his row. As someone with pet dander allergies, I cringe at the thought if the person next to me holding a dog or cat. Please don't take this the wrong way, I appreciate the efforts to save the animals, but pet lovers sometimes need a reminder that not everyone loves your pet as much as you do.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 01-03-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Very true Tracey. We usually ARE our row so didn't really have to deal with that - and of course would have no problem putting them in the carriers if asked.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Great point, Tracey- That is a good reminder!

This dog was already on the flight and I picked it up at the baggage claim. I have no idea if this dog was let out of it's carrier during it's flight. This was done away from people just so the dog can sit up and have a break from laying in carrier. Like I said I pick up from the airport and transport to the foster home for the nite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12