Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dog Transporter

Boca Catalina Baby beach Eagle beach Mango Halto
    Sorry, just now noticed the original dating of this post. Oh well, we were willing to help

Hi Mike, Thank you for your offer to transport a dog to Boston. Although, the original post is older, we are always looking for transporters. We have several dogs needing transport to NY/NJ. The rescue family may be willing to pick up the dog in Boston. American Airlines is the only airline that accepts the adult dogs, so it is difficult to find them transportation. Please email us at info@arf-aruba.com. We can give you more information on the procedures for transporting.
    Kathy, on behalf of Arf-Aruba

Boca Catalina, Baby beach, the lighthouse at sunrise & Pure beach
    Kathy, just wanted to thank you for the chance to transport a dog ...Jasmine is a beautiful young dog . We we're excited to bring her to her name family . Good luck to Gale & jasmine .... we would transport again .....Diane & Buz

new family sorry

Aruba since 1979
    Thank you for helping !
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHappyTraveler View Post
    Kathy, just wanted to thank you for the chance to transport a dog ...Jasmine is a beautiful young dog . We we're excited to bring her to her name family . Good luck to Gale & jasmine .... we would transport again .....Diane & Buz

Hi Diane and Buz, I did try to email you to thank you, but couldn't find the email. I wanted to send you pictures and give you an update on Jasmine. She is doing wonderful. Dale says things are going much better than she expected.
    Please give Hazel and Eli kisses from us. Kathy
    We need more transporters. Want to come back...lol?

Arf-Aruba is looking for volunteers to transport puppies to New York and Boston. Arf-Aruba will make all the arrangements and will pay for the transportation. Puppies can travel on any airline, except AirTran and Spirit. They will go under your seat.
    We also need volunteers to transport adult dogs to New York on American Airlines. American Airlines is the only airline that will transport the adult dogs. If you need more information, please pm me.
    Thanks! Kathy

LOL I would love to spend sometime traveling back & forth with the puppies but i'm afraid work would get in the way......I think we were as excited to bring her as Dale was to get her.....we'll be there next July and would have no problem transporting again...Diane

Aruba since 1979

Animal Relief Foundation ARUBA needs pup transporters to NY!

All these pups need is a ride home. Can you help?
    ARF-Aruba is looking for volunteers to transport puppies to New York. We will bring the puppy in an airline approved carrier to the airport at your check in time. We will have all the required paperwork and will pay the fee for the puppy. Transporters are an essential link between homelessness and a forever loving family. If you are leaving Aruba to New York in the next week, please consider helping. Thank you!

Please contact forum members SUGAR or BillStellaR using the private message feature.

Dog Transporter-1098076_569951173040983_1638679071_n.jpg

Messaging you now! Maybe helping a homeless pup will make leaving Aruba a little easier!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast