Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Druif Beach.... or the Tam/Divi Beach, if you like.

Hi Richard, welcome to the forum! This may be your first trip to Aruba, but will not be your last.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    We just came back from our vacation at Divi Golf and Beach and although the beach had reeked quite a bit since last year, there was still plenty of sand. It seems to be more receded by the Tamarijn but the main stretch is still fine so you should not have a problem unless some bizarre weather event occurs before then.

Thanks for all the input everyone. Getting super excited. I've made reservations at Flying Fishbone and was thinking of Two Fools & a Bull as well. Those seem to be very popular from what I can read. That sound about right?

Aruba since 1979
    if you will not have a car rental, then a cab r/t for flying fishbone will be pretty steep.

see this link.....it would be LO RISE to SAVENETA http://www.aruba.com/sigma/Aruba_Taxi_Fares.pdf

getting a rental car might be a good idea for a 24 or 48 hour period. drive to flying fishbone, baby beach, california lighthouse, alto vista chapel, arikok national park.

Quote Originally Posted by Rtemples View Post
    Thanks for all the input everyone. Getting super excited. I've made reservations at Flying Fishbone and was thinking of Two Fools & a Bull as well. Those seem to be very popular from what I can read. That sound about right?

Thanks Andrea. I certainly will look into a car for a day or two. We'd like to see the whole island so maybe doing it ourself is the way to go. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12